sober coaching

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sober coaching

is this rich or what? I choose Charlie Sheen to be my sober coach.
    I wonder what the current odds in vegas are on the over under on how many days (or hours) until they both do a swan dive together right off the wagon and light off on a vicious bender

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1121140.html

after 46 years, i really may have just heard it all now.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Hahahahaha, that's awesome.... so how long until Lindsy is found dead of a self inflicted shotgun decapitation? or OD?

Lindsy Lohan 1st pick for the 2012 deadpool ......
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

i get pat summerall, then again he is 107 so less points for the huge difference in age .

Comment

Jay, we have to set this draft up somehow, how are we gonna pull this off?
        first we have to get at least 8 guys to make this worth it. then there is the actual draft, we'd have to set it up so that
        each player gets a certain amount of hours on the clock to make their pick for each round being that we're all over the country and in different time zones.
        The JCF Dead Pool, oh yeah, we need rules and a scoring system to put in place.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
          I'd hit 'em both
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
            I'd hit 'em both
            With your fist or your foot?
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
              With your fist or your foot?
              Ed Roman style!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                I'd hit 'em both
                With what a truck??. You would have to wear a hazmat suit over and rubber and the odds are 50% that you will still get a STD

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
                  With what a truck??. You would have to wear a hazmat suit over and rubber and the odds are 50% that you will still get a STD
                  Gotta live life on the edge!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    Jay, we have to set this draft up somehow, how are we gonna pull this off?
                    first we have to get at least 8 guys to make this worth it. then there is the actual draft, we'd have to set it up so that
                    each player gets a certain amount of hours on the clock to make their pick for each round being that we're all over the country and in different time zones.
                    The JCF Dead Pool, oh yeah, we need rules and a scoring system to put in place.

Right on, I guess folks could inbox either of us or we could start a thread?
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                    X