X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pimp my Boeing!

Got 200 million to spend?
    https://designyourown.newairplane.com/

You know, I was just thinking, "Now just what am I going to do with my tax return.........."
    You paid for Platinum..But you're gonna get Gold! - horns666

Comment

Someone needs to do a cockdragon design and submit it for the world to see!

Comment

“But does it help with the blues rock chatter?"-Hellbat

Comment

Originally posted by Carbuff View Post
          no truer words have ever been typed.

there is nothing that says "designated cock dragon canvas" like the tubular fuselage of an airplane. 'cept maybe for a submarine full of sea men.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Shit, $200 Million is more than I make in a whole year so I'm out. Post pics if any of you indulge or make a worthwhile design. I was thinking a white plane with the blood drip graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
              Shit, $200 Million is more than I make in a whole year so I'm out. Post pics if any of you indulge or make a worthwhile design. I was thinking a white plane with the blood drip graphic.
              Somehow I don't think a blood-drip theme would inspire confidence in prospective passengers. :dunno:

Comment

Do you think it would get a tad cheaper if we could organize a limited run?
                tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                  Somehow I don't think a blood-drip theme would inspire confidence in prospective passengers. :dunno:
                  OK, bird blood drip then!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                    OK, bird blood drip then!
                    Hmm...yeah...bird strikes to engines, still not getting a warm and fuzzy here!

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      Hmm...yeah...bird strikes to engines, still not getting a warm and fuzzy here!
                      I hear ya. I damn near hit a hawk once last year when I was flying. scared the shit out of me.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tcwil8 View Post
                        Shit, $200 Million is more than I make in a whole year so I'm out.
                        ...Makes you wonder about those chumps sitting in Wallstreet
                        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                        X