Nbd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nbd!

It's a New Baby Day for our family. Here is my newborn son, born 12/7/2011 at 19:35, 51cm long and weighing 3080grams.

While my wife was crushing my fingers and wrist with her hands during labor, our 3 year old daughter was petting her arms, saying,

"It's OK Mommy, just let the baby come out"

However, as we got to the midwifery clinic at 18:30 and the baby came out an hour later, everyone at the clinic said that it was a SUPER easy birth.

In any case, both mother and baby are doing well. I like the little guy already because he's not a complainer. Cried for less than a minute, drank a little boobie and went right to sleep

Anyway, I got home, put my little girl to bed, and thought I'd share with you guys.
    Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Congrats. My little baby is 2 now as of last week. They dont stay little forever. I catch myself wishing we had another baby, then I have to remind myself of the current money and time constraints we have at the moment. I think 3 is enough anyhow. Again, congrats.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Oh thank God, I thought it was New Bass Day.

Congratulations!!!
      "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Twitch, when I picked up the little guy tonight, I was amazed at how light he was, as he weighs about a fifth what his sister does, who I pick up and walk around with every day. I would have been happy with just one, but now that I have two I'm thinking,

"Hey, why not have a third?"

Thanks Axegrinder! I started a "NGD x 2" thread in Guitars by Other Manufacturers a couple of days ago, in which I predicted this NBD thread. It came sooner than I had expected though!
        Until you get weaned off the boobie, you are going to have to do what the wife wants too. -Rsmacker

Comment

Congrats... cute little guy!
          Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Congrats once again man, he's lovely.
            I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Happy birthday mini-Atsushi!

And balls for a baby boy!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Thanks Straycat!

Thanks again Lev!

Hellbat, funny you should mention balls... My boy has a huge pair for an infant!

Comment

wow your sperm is fantastic!!

look what it did..again.

Congrats for the lil' guy!!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Way to go Ace, congrats!!!!!
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Congrats, sir! I saw your facebook post earlier this morning.
                      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Bill, thanks for giving my sperm the propps that they highly deserve but seldom get!

Thanks Jay!

Thanks Alvin! The number of comments on the photo is getting out of hand at this point... :p

Comment

You and the missus do good work, Ace. Well done
                          Hail yesterday

Comment

Well done man! Congrats. You are a lucky man!

We a currently in the middle of our second IVF round for our first child. I can't wait. If we can have enough, maybe I'll be able to put a band together that I can KEEP together!
                            "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Thanks Gary! You have two weeks to register newborns with the local government in Japan, so we are now trying to come up with a name for the little guy.

Thanks veemagic! Good luck to you and your wife too! I got my daughter a Hello Kitty guitar for her birthday, so her little brother will have to be a drummer or a bassist

Comment

Working...
                              X