Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Soo, probably not supposed to mention this..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soo, probably not supposed to mention this..

but, a major local venue, the Murat Theater(have seen Disturbed and Megadeth there) and the company thats been booking our gigs lately are trying to get Stone Sour in Indy and maybe have us be one of the openers.

Both the Murat guys and the booking company really like us. It more than likely wont happen, but thats not to say they wont book us with another band thats just as cool or better in the future. It would be sweet though if they pull it off. Just a status update to where our band stands around here. Ive probably jinxed us now by mentioning this
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

If your band is getting this type interest now chances are you will be an opening act for a popular band in the future. You should feel good about this--congratulations.

BTW Admins: The software upgrade and new text features look great.

Comment

Awesome, twitch. My new band will play its first gig in January. I haven't played a gig since the 90s, so I'm quite excited by it.

Comment

Congrats...cool gig

Comment

So, or first Murat show wont be an opening spot, but we will be playing in the same building, the same night, roughly the same time as Anthrax and Testament in Jan. I know this doesnt sound like much, but the load in area is common. We may get to mingle with them or the other acts on their stage that night. Its not grand or glorious, but its a start. We just got done with an exhibition show for one of the guys that runs the Murat tonight and he thinks we "kick ass". So heres to 2012! I thinks its going to rock and doors may be opened for us.

Anthrax 2012 tour dates:

Sun Jan 22 ’12 Las Vegas, NV House of Blues TICKETS » MEET & GREETS »
          Mon Jan 23 ’12 Anaheim, CA House Of Blues TICKETS » MEET & GREETS »
          Tue Jan 24 ’12 Tempe, AZ Marquee Theatre TICKETS » MEET & GREETS »
          Fri Jan 27 ’12 Indianapolis, IN Egyptian Room TICKETS » MEET & GREETS »

Testament tour dates 2012:

TESTAMENT TOUR DATES 2 0 1 2with Anthrax and Death AngelNOTE: All dates subject to change.
          Always check with the venue, first.
          [Updated: 12/14/11]
          JANUARY 201201/22 – Las Vegas, NV
          House of Blues
          Tickets|VIP Package
          01/23 – Anaheim, CA
          House of Blues
          Tickets|VIP Package
          01/24 – Tempe, AZ
          Marquee Theatre
          Tickets|VIP Package
          01/26 – Kansas City, MO
          Midland Theater
          01/27 – Indianapolis, IN
          Egyptian Room
          Last edited by Twitch; 12-21-2011, 02:25 AM.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Good news! Maybe you'll make some new connections...

Comment

Working...
            X