Bon Jovi Dead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bon Jovi Dead?

and of course it's bullshit, which i'm glad about.
    I'm not a bon poochie fan at all, i like about 3 tunes by him, but he does alot in giving back to the needy and that's cool.
    And it;'s what you should do when you have holdings like he does.

Not helping the situation since 1965!

I am glad Bon jovi is alive and well. and kudos to him for doing charitable things..... but even bon Jovi's hair isnt as beautiful as yours, Tommy.
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

In other news, Elvis spotted partying with John F. Kennedy and Lemmy Kilmister at a back alley night club in Denver. Kilmister was quoted as saying, "I dont know who these bloody wankers are, but the guy in the white jump suit sure knows how to snort some blow." Up next, "Santa: gift giver or pervert." Why authorities say you should close your childrens blinds at night......
      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Totally unrelated Kimmy Jong Illy IS dead!!!

sigpic
        Action Jackson

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
            In other news, Elvis spotted partying with John F. Kennedy and Lemmy Kilmister at a back alley night club in Denver. Kilmister was quoted as saying, "I dont know who these bloody wankers are, but the guy in the white jump suit sure knows how to snort some blow." Up next, "Santa: gift giver or pervert." Why authorities say you should close your childrens blinds at night......
            was that the party where Jackie was giving the lochness monster a handjob while sasquatch was break dancing in front of them? I never knew Denver was such a swingin town.
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
              was that the party where Jackie was giving the lochness monster a handjob while sasquatch was break dancing in front of them? I never knew Denver was such a swingin town.
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

one night only at the Beacon theatre in NYC on Christmas Eve, the lineup includes Janis Joplin to open, the Doors, and Hendrix to headline.
                tickets are 4 million dollars for balcony, 6 million for lower level. The scalpers are auctioning off tickets at Christies Auction house in New York for
                as high as 12 million.these prices are justified as John Lennon is throwing a secret after party at his house in the Dakotah building if you pay more than
                6 million for a ticket.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Count me in... as long as John Denver is flying the plane.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

...and you can get Kate & Gerry McCann to babysit.
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                      Count me in... as long as John Denver is flying the plane.
                      Flip a coin Toejam... whoops it's heads, Richie Valens gets your seat, sorry bro...

Click image for larger version

Name:	coinflip.gif
Views:	1
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	2445807

sigpic
                      Action Jackson

Comment

Bummer!
                        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                        X