Thank You Wilkinsi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Wilkinsi!

I know there is a forum section for good and bad dealings but this is a bit different and more people will see it here. Short version: Simon (Wilkinsi) was instrumental in helping obtain gear from overseas.
    Full version: I've been searching for a Marshall JFX-1 multi effects processor here in the USA but have had no luck finding one. I know there are better multi effects processors out that are easier to find than the obsolete JFX-1, but I wanted to put this in an old school rack to match up with a JMP1 preamp and Marshall Dual Monobloc power amp. Anyway, I found one unit for sale on UK E-Bay and that was the only prospect. Problem is the seller lists specifically no sales to USA. I contacted Simon who agreed to buy the JFX-1 in the UK for me then ship it to me here in the USA. I Paypaled him the money so he could hit BIN. The JFX-1 arrived to me today and Simon refused to accept any money for his troubles beyond what the cost of the JFX-1 and shipping/insurance cost.
    So, a big THANK YOU Simon (Wilkinsi) for helping out a fellow JCFer across the pond! Perhaps some day I can return the favor by shipping you a Jackson Warrior
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

I'm sure he'd accept your blood drip warrior as proper thanks Rudy.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

That's cool. Simon is good people.
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

"clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Simon is the most sweetly pretty, good hearted God-fearing boy that one could ever meet. Forget his sweary Death Metal madman image on here, which strikes fear into one and all, he's actually a strawberry flavoured sugar plum. Just don't tell him I said so, or he'll have to come and act hard again, and call me a gay troll or something. (Me, a troll, FFS!)

Rudy, I'll give him a super-dooper-mega-Christmas-bum-plunging just for you. His new safe word will be "Marshall". Did he send you some used panties with the parcel? Cum, Blood and Mud, the scent of Victory! (If Christina Aguilera steals that name for her new perfume, I swear, I'll sue her arse off)

Just don't try and steal him from me, he's mine ALL mine. Don't think I can't have you bumped off in the USA, I got rid of Jodie the Pig, and she was pretending to be his girlfriend for over a week before the Dong of Vengeance cleared her away.

I can't wait for Christmas, we're having a quiet intimate one together, I think. For some reason he won't reply to my PMs, I think it's because he might get over-excited and have some more white wee-wee episodes. I can't wait, I'm so lucky to be his very own Big Daddy Luv-Cum.
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

No need for me to jump in the middle of your love-fest but cool of Wilk to do this.

Comment

You wouldn't be the first, sweetie. We prefer nasty rough truckers though, all oil and sweat and tobacco breath. (A bit like WB's Mum, thinking about it. Ewww)

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                Simon is the most sweetly pretty, good hearted God-fearing boy that one could ever meet. Forget his sweary Death Metal madman image on here, which strikes fear into one and all,
                I must not have picked up on that

Very nice of you, Simon.

Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  I'm sure he'd accept your blood drip warrior as proper thanks Rudy.
                  Hey now, no "bright" ideas from the Canadians damn it! But seriously, Simon was a big help on this one
                  Last edited by roodyrocker; 12-20-2011, 10:14 PM.
                  Rudy
                  www.metalinc.net

Comment

Simon: " 'Ere ya go, bloke!"
                    Rudy: "Wow, thanks, man! I'm gonna write a glowing JCF thread!"
                    Simon "Ah, please don't"

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                      Simon: " 'Ere ya go, bloke!"
                      Rudy: "Wow, thanks, man! I'm gonna write a glowing JCF thread!"
                      Simon "Ah, please don't"
                      The really shocking part is that you haven't had to make any spelling corrections in this thread yet Ron BTW, are you going to NAMM next month? I'm looking forward to going again
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Meh, after having been for so many times it's kinda boring now...
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

What he means is that no-one has got him passes yet.

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                            I know there is a forum section for good and bad dealings but this is a bit different and more people will see it here. Short version: Simon (Wilkinsi) was instrumental in helping obtain gear from overseas.
                            Full version: I've been searching for a Marshall JFX-1 multi effects processor here in the USA but have had no luck finding one. I know there are better multi effects processors out that are easier to find than the obsolete JFX-1, but I wanted to put this in an old school rack to match up with a JMP1 preamp and Marshall Dual Monobloc power amp. Anyway, I found one unit for sale on UK E-Bay and that was the only prospect. Problem is the seller lists specifically no sales to USA. I contacted Simon who agreed to buy the JFX-1 in the UK for me then ship it to me here in the USA. I Paypaled him the money so he could hit BIN. The JFX-1 arrived to me today and Simon refused to accept any money for his troubles beyond what the cost of the JFX-1 and shipping/insurance cost.
                            So, a big THANK YOU Simon (Wilkinsi) for helping out a fellow JCFer across the pond! Perhaps some day I can return the favor by shipping you a Jackson Warrior
                            No problem Rudy. I have 3 warriors, but you can always send me your GR-55 or a Soloist if you like
                            Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                              No problem Rudy. I have 3 warriors, but you can always send me your GR-55 or a Soloist if you like
                              As little time as I've had to mess with the GR-55 I probably should just box it up and ship it to you
                              Rudy
                              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                              X