Thank You Wilkinsi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
    Meh, after having been for so many times it's kinda boring now...
    For me, NAMM is the best time of the year. This will be the 10th year in a row for me and its never been boring. Four days of the most gear in the world, from all over the world, in one place
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Nice to hear. Good man, Simon!
      Sam

Comment

Oh man..that's great to hear!!! Wilksbrah is a good man..as is Rudy!

Rudy, I think you gonna LOVE that unit. It's really a limited, no frills processor..but what it does it smokes IMO! I think it is a major part of my Marhall tone I love so much. IMHO other units I've tried including the G-Major don't come close! I use mine as a delay, but the stereo chorus - reverbs sound spacious and huge in stereo!!

It is a very warm, natural, quiet, awesome unit that is tweaked and voiced for guitar, and only guitar! I'd like to buy another one just to have. In fact, I'd love to put together a complete exact duplicate setup because I'll never be uncertain or unhappy with it!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

That JXF-1 may be limited in terms of its vague looking front panel, but it sounded great through my JMD1. I didn't get round to editing, but then again, I didn't need to either.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              Oh man..that's great to hear!!! Wilksbrah is a good man..as is Rudy!

Rudy, I think you gonna LOVE that unit. It's really a limited, no frills processor..but what it does it smokes IMO! I think it is a major part of my Marhall tone I love so much. IMHO other units I've tried including the G-Major don't come close! I use mine as a delay, but the stereo chorus - reverbs sound spacious and huge in stereo!!

It is a very warm, natural, quiet, awesome unit that is tweaked and voiced for guitar, and only guitar! I'd like to buy another one just to have. In fact, I'd love to put together a complete exact duplicate setup because I'll never be uncertain or unhappy with it!
              Thank you Bill. Back in the day I got to try out the JMP1 in music shops but never the JFX-1. however the Youtube videos of the JFX-1 sound promising and I know you have spoken highly of it on here Bill, so that was good enough for me to buy one to try out I'm hunting for a power supply unit for it now. Since I got mine from the UK the power supply isn't the right one for use here in the US. I've found some on E-Bay with similar specs so I may be ordering one soon. I e-mailed Marshall USA hoping they might still have PSU's for these even though the JFX-1 is obsolete but no such luck
              Anyway, I think you'll like the setup Bill. Lets just say its going in a 12 space rack along with the JMP1 and Marshall Dual Monobloc power amp I'll post pix of the complete setup once I get it all racked up.
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Simon, sweetheart, a big thank you for this Christmas. I'm not going to feed these sick fuckers any details, but you and I both have some special memories.

Luv ya!

Big Daddy Santa Luv-Cum
                So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                X