Live videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live videos...

Once upon a time, I had a link to a site which hosted, or linked through to loads of pro-shot videos of live bands. There were hundreds, no official releases, just archived stuff. Like, for example, when the BBC covers a festival, films every band, then plays 5 minutes during a compilation show 2 weeks later. These were the full gigs. Some were foreign TV shows, some were undeniable bootlegs, albeit well filmed. There were all sorts, and hundreds of bands. The key being that they were Pro-shot with good cameras, with good audio, not filmed by some fuckwit with his i-phone.

Has anyone the faintest clue where this site was/is, or what the fuck I'm talking about?

And if anyone has got the full performance of Van Halen at Donington in 1984, not just "Hot For Teacher" which was shown on the BBC, I'd love them more than Wilksy-Baby.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

no idea but I'm very interested to find out
    Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm not sure if this is the one, but someone posted this over at The Gear Page:

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/performers/concerts/
      MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin_Wilson View Post
        I'm not sure if this is the one, but someone posted this over at The Gear Page:

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/performers/concerts/
        That's quite a vault, but not much in the way of metal...
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks god, this thread is about music...
          tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Originally posted by micha View Post
            Thanks god, this thread is about music...
            But your curiosity got the better of you, didn't it? "Hmm, a thread by Rsmacker entitled Live Videos? I wonder what that could be..." <click>

Comment

Just wanted to know whether he really was about to cross that line or not.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Well, I was reading it too

Comment

Better than dead ones, I say.

Trust me, when I open the cornhole-copia of my video collection (starring me, natch) EVERY fucker here will know about it.

BTW, Alvin, thanks, but that's not the place I was looking for...
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X