Mobile JCFing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile JCFing

After this last forum upgrade, it is now impossible to visit and/or post here on my phone. I have a Nokia E71 running Cymbian S60(cant remember the version of S60, its the one right before Symbian went touch screen) and since the U/G, when visiting the JCF via the built in S60 browser, pages dont load correctly at all. Everything gets formatted to the left side and any text in a thread proceeds letter by letter straight down in one column with no spaces.

I thought Id remedy this by installing Opera. This fixed the formatting problem, but I cannot click into the text box to enter text to reply to PMs or threads.

I know there probably isnt anything that can be done being this site really isnt meant to be used mobile, but I figured Id lay out whats up anyhow in case there is a fix. The Iphone and Android people probably arent having any issues though, dammit. Help me out Sandman or Serverdude, if you can.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Nope, Im having the same problem on Android as well, I cant type anything into the quick reply box. Also having an issue of the quick reply box autosaving even when I just looked at a thread, then when I hit the back button I get a warning on IE as well.
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Working...
    X