• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86? USA BC Rich ST III $150.00.

85 MIJ Yakima 1 hum Kahler shredder $80.00
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Never sold any guitars but my sleeper atm would be the JS30DK, quality way beyond the price, looks hot, plays real nice
      & even the pups do a great job.

I'm starting a complete overhaul of my Warlock soon, that (i'm hoping) will turn into something special, but nothing
      compares to Jackson........right guys?

Comment

I think about my RR24M sometimes. It was a nice guitar, but I never got along with the RR neck profile.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	10831_531106781265_67402512_31406179_6572281_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	2445809

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
          I think about my RR24M sometimes. It was a nice guitar, but I never got along with the RR neck profile.
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]3216[/ATTACH]
          it looks like you put price tag stickers all over it.
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
            86? USA BC Rich ST III $150.00.

85 MIJ Yakima 1 hum Kahler shredder $80.00
            man, that yakima looks a ton like my kramer. I mean the headstock is identical, the body shape, it just looks spittin image. where they made by the same mfg in japan?
            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Every 1990 Warrior Pro I ever owned ,& had to sell due to an expensive Divorce lawyer! & I Modded a RR-7 once to look like Randys original Pinstripe RR
              According To The Prophecy

Comment

Gretch White Falcon
                1983 Gibson LP Custom in Alpine White
                Rickenbacker 360-12 W64
                2 Brad Gillis Strats
                2 SRV signature model Fenders with the Pao Ferro fretboards
                Bond Electroglide
                A few PRS Dragons
                A few very early PRS Customs
                Several Ibanez Jems, a few of them were swirls
                Several Dave Bunker Ibanez guitars
                1968 Gibson SG
                Jackson Pencil Sketch Gargoyle
                Aria Pro II Urchin top of the line with every option you could get
                A really nice custom shop strat made by Guliano's Custom Guitars in White Plains, NY
                A few real Steinberger's made by Ned in his garage
                I could go on and on and on and on

Then.. there are the amps......

Comment

Squire Affinity strat. $149 MF sale.
                  The stock electronics sucked (fixed now), but the neck is like butter.
                  Chinese dudes did an awesome job on this one.

Name:	stratdone.jpg
Size:	19.7 KB
ID:	2445812

Austin LP copy. Less than $200.
                  This thing is my #2 guitar.

Name:	LPSM.jpg
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	2445813
                  -Rick

Comment

No guitars sold for me (I'm a hoarder), but there are loads and loads of amps I cry about selling. (EG. Dual Showman head and cab, Simms Watts heads, Selmer Bass & Treble snakeskin, Marshalls beyond measure )
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                      man, that yakima looks a ton like my kramer. I mean the headstock is identical, the body shape, it just looks spittin image. where they made by the same mfg in japan?
                      I have no idea not a lot of info on Yakima.Body is more strat shaped than any MIJ Kramer I have had.
                      It plays and sounds damn good USA Kahler Flyer that works great too.
                      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Some of these guitars are "sleepers" = always low priced good guitars vs. "deals" = someone got a good price on a normally pricey guitar.

Comment

the sleeper in my collection would be the Samick TV Twenty. Blues Saraceno signature model. Chunky maple/maple neck is a pleasant change from all the J/C's, thick but comfortable. Odd offset body shape. Funky creamsicle burst finish with matching offset dot inlays. 3-3 headstock, but unusually, all righthanded tuners. The Duncan Designed rail pickups are surprisingly good. A little harsh, but good.

No one seems to know about these, but they are a great little guitar.

They also made a H-H version which I'd like to pick up one day.

Hail yesterday

Comment

For me, it was most of guitars in this pic that some of you may have. The best sleeper was the Chlorine PC1 that Phil owned that was used on a few albums. KOA body and a prototype sustainer, something about the KOA bodys:

L to R top row: 1998 Spalt PC1, Phils studio Clorine PC1 (KOA body), 1995 doubleneck, KOA top PC1, KOA body PC1
                            L to R middle row: Custom PC1 based off Phils "Sulley", Grover prototype string thru archtop, custom kermit archtop, 2003 Phil used lacewood Pc1, RHY ltd run soloist,
                            L to R bottom row: Dean Freddy guitar signed, Japan archtop with adrenalzie graphic, Roswell #22 used by Phil on the X album, Phils Adrenalzie guitar used on the 93 tour, Jackson Friday 13th guitar signed
                            www.BrooksGuitarUniverse.com

Comment

That is an amazing collection ..even like that Dean!

Comment

Working...
                              X