Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum seems slow tonight. Time to bring out the big guns.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the thread seems to have "mellowed".
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

I just want to know why, if you have a prehensile member, you have to shake it anyway? I mean, couldn't you do this hands free?
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Ive tried that, its ok for grasping and making of crude tools, but not for shaking its self.
        HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          How many showers per day do you take?
          Twice unless I drink a lot of tea then it could be four or more times. god forbid I take an actual bath and fall asleep.
          In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

does anyone else grab their cock with both hands to try to ring out the piss? I had to stop and start doing the showers after things started twisting up. A mangled cock is not a crowd pleaser
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

The problem gentlemen, is the temperature

Little willy is a finnicky bastard when it comes to cold, just a few degrees lower and the leaking earthworm will slightly contract its muscles making it impossible to totally empty the pipe
              put it back in your pants, temperature goes up to bodyheat and he relaxes and lets the last drops go

somewhat of a solution is to keep your hands warm, you'll notice that with cold hands the problem is worse than just cold air
              ofcourse there still remains a problem, because Woody Bootpecker is as sensitive at the tip as the shaft (or even more) and you don't wanna wrap the german helmet with your hand
              and get piss all over it

Nature at it's worst: just to prevent cystitis you end up with piss in your pants, then again, nature never counted on us making pants
              "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
                Nature at its worst
                Fixed. No apostrophe there, bud.
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                  Fixed. No apostrophe there, bud.
                  I pledge the fifht
                  "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Working...
                  X