Caffeine withdraw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caffeine withdraw

It sucks, dont EVER let your Mt. Dew supply run dry. I feel like shit. Gone all day without it, I thought I might murder the whole planet on a couple of occasions, and I walk with a bit of balance issues. Headache, check, irritability, check, irritability, check, irritability, check, dizzyness(like from extreme exhaustion), check. I think I need to cut back on the pop.
    HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

WebMD examines the facts about sodas. There are so many studies that the information can be confusing. Learn the real health effects of soda and diet soda.

http://waterforlifeusa.com/blog/8-wa...es-your-health (even mentions Mountain Dew in the conclusion)
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I cut out caffeine about tens years ago... mainly because I was on so many other drugs that I felt caffeine was the one to quit...

My buddies mom would have a ninny fit and start crying when we were kids if she didn't get her Pepsi... probably still does... When I do drink me some caffeine I can tell the next day that I wants more... shit is liquid crack.
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

Bring back Surge soda!

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	kick-soda.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	2445822
          sigpic
          Action Jackson