No announcement yet.

So all of you knuckle heads...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So all of you knuckle heads...........

How are you welcoming in the new year?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Knucklehead #1 here (BTW I think it's one word)

I will be staying in, as I am getting old and don't much enjoy New Year's amongst crowds of drunks anymore.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Staying in watching freaking metal mania!!

how was the honey moon jay?

Comment

Working
        I like EL34s.

Comment

Watching the fireworks in downtown Sydney with 1.5 million other maniacs, some of whom started camping out yesterday. My first time in Oz, supposed to be an insane event which I don't doubt with more than a million drunk Aussie's, will be the first major city worldwide to be ringing the new year's bell.

Comment

It's my wife's b-day. So, just hanging at home with her and the kids. We did that last year. It was a lot of fun. Games, a movie in the living room, and my girls. Works for me.

- E.
            Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Probably what I do every year sleep through it. Actually last year I fell asleep watching tv waiting for a program to come on. I don't know what the neighbors lighted off but it sounded like someone firing off a gun in my living room (and that's in fact what I thought was happening) I grabbed my Glock and chambered one and went into my living room. Then I heard the idiots next door do it again (and it was fu*king loud) and I went out, the idiots looked at me (and i think pretty much shit themselves) I was still find of in home defense mode with the pistol. "Could you stop making it sound like someone is shooting my fucking house please?" they said something in spanish waved and went into their house. I missed new years so i just went back to bed. I don't know what it was they were firing off, but it wasn't an m80, much louder (especially considering i thought it was going off in my house.) I actually wonder if they fired it off on my patio. dumb fucks.
              In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

Beer and video games. The wife is working and will be home late, so I'll try not to get too pissed before she arrives.
                I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

Staying home, enjoying some family that dropped in from Ohio. Nice surprise as they came bearing Corona!

Comment

Drinking Jager with friends. Nothing much I guess.

Comment

I dont go out on rookie night. too many retards out there that have no clue how to truly party.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Corpsegrinder88 View Post
                        Staying in watching freaking metal mania!!

how was the honey moon jay?
                        It was really nice Bro, spent the weekend in Savannah eating, drinking, and checking out little shops between 'haunted' spots..... Good times!!!! Thanks

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                        I dont go out on rookie night. too many retards out there that have no clue how to truly party.
                        And that is why Traci and I are getting a room(priceline is your friend). To all JCF'ers, have a freaking blast - but be safe!!!!!
                        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

No biggie here.
                          1. Early afternoon/evening go to the theater see a movie, 2. watch the ball drop. 3. Step outside shoot the shotgun a few times. 4. Call it a night and go to bed.
                          New Years Day, Go to moms house and have the New Years day meal( black eye peas and some other delicious food).

Happy New Year everybody.
                          Be safe and have fun.
                          Last edited by Soap; 12-31-2011, 10:44 AM.
                          Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                            I will be staying in, as I am getting old and don't much enjoy New Year's amongst crowds of drunks anymore.
                            Ditto. I'm Married with Children.

Ron, I guess we are, how do you say...boring?

Comment

My cousin's visiting. So, it'll mostly be spending time with family.
                              Sam

Comment

Working...
                              X