Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone been paying particular attention to the weather this winter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only study I care about is ..when my wife studies my balls wearing bi-focals. It's the nicest thing..
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Do you know that seam on the middle your balls. It's like the equator...just like Earth.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Im noticing climate change on my balls right now, mostly near the equator, this is despite the fact that all the crabs all drive prius'

Comment

Exactly...Scientist don't do what I do. They're thinkin' too much when the answer is right there. I bought a meat thermometer at the dollar store and I put it all over..and it's the hottest on that seam. That's why crabs go there. It's hot n' steamy like a rain forest.

That's what I do..

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            Dude, I can show you a dozen studies that show tobacco isn't harmful.
            Well, since we went there. Here is a prime example of the over blown nonsense propaganda shit. Smoking and tobacco use.

This is what I did my final paper on in ENG comp last semester. Heres the same group, the CDC, with their conflicting arguments.

1. Tobacco use, leading cause of death: http://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/re...ns/aag/osh.htm

2. Leading cause of death list form CDC: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/lcod.htm

If you read the first article, 443,000 people die from direct and indirect tobacco use. Its the "nation leading killer." According to the same article, you could conclude that of those 443,000 people, 49,000 Americans die due to second hand tobacco related illness.

If you look at the second link, heart disease kills more people than tobacco use by a pretty great margin. Furthermore, according to the second link, more people die of the flu and pneumonia every year than second hand smoke.

Additionally, while 443,000 people is a lot of people, given that theres roughly 350,000,000 people residing in the United States, its a very small percentage of the population that actually die from tobacco use. To give it a number, .13 percent of the US population dies from tobacco use each year. Regarding second hand smoke related deaths, thats .014 percent of the population. Soooo, seems tobacco use and second hand smoke isnt of a great concern as they make it seem. Keep in mind, that all this info came right from the very agency that spear heads a lot of this anti-tobacco bullshit, the CDC. Since the flu kills more people every year, Ill continue to take my chances with tobacco seeing how my odds of dying from the flu or pneumonia is greater.

Anyhow, I use this to illustrate that they will distort facts to make you believe what they want you to believe, and until you do the research yourself, youll never know just how much of a sheep you actually are.
            Last edited by Twitch; 01-17-2012, 06:28 PM.
            HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

..but what about weed and pharmacuticals?

Ron Paul says that goverment is a giant dickhole that cums all over anything it can. It won't be happy until everything and anything will be covered in cum. Even the weed that I want to smoke will be saturated with goverment semen.

That's why I like that silly lil' fuck..he's cool. He don't give a fuck. I like that!

Comment

So..............we are not talking about weather anymore? HEY! Hows it hangin Bill?

Comment

Originally posted by SARJ View Post
                  So..............we are not talking about weather anymore? HEY! Hows it hangin Bill?
                  In a round about way, were still talking weather. My example was to back up Xenos point of GW being a farce. As far as the actual weather right now, everything that could be said, has been said.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                    In a round about way, were still talking weather. My example was to back up Xenos point of GW being a farce. As far as the actual weather right now, everything that could be said, has been said.
                    I do think we're doing serious damage polluting our environment and we may in fact have the potential (sans nuclear war or other natural extinction level event) to make this planet uninhabitable for humanity. However, we're not even close to being able to determine what effect we could actually have that could in any way affect or override the cosmic forces that are more directly responsible for any climate changes in the last billion years or so, of which we have no idea how our little sample reference data can compare to for any semblance of legitimate and objective discovery.

We don't even have the technology to model the brain of a rat in real time, but these people think they can accurately model a billion years of our solar system's climate and get it right. Not even to mention that they say a deviation of +/- 1/10th of a degree per year can be measured above and beyond any margin for error? Please. It's all bullshit at this point.

It's a nice urban legend you can believe in and make yourself feel better because you're aware and doing something about it when in fact, without a whole lot of make believe fairy princess faith, the whole premise has merit but lacks any real credible evidence. And don't get me started on the whole "ice caps are melting", "ozone is disappearing", "bees are dying" bullshit either.

The climate changes. Period. It has before we existed, it will long after we're gone. Species evolve and they also go extinct. We're just on a ride around a circle and have no say about it.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Thanks Twitch. Good debate by the way. You said it well Xeno. That was my redneck point I was trying to make earlier.

Comment

Ah -8° now that's more like it!

sigpic
                        Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                          Ah -8° now that's more like it!

Damn skippy, or snippy, or....nippy, yeah thats the right one, nippy. 14 here, BTW, howd you get the degree symbol?

Comment

Damn skippy, or snippy, or....nippy, yeah thats the right one, nippy. 14 here, BTW, howd you get the degree symbol?
                            Cut and paste to steal it from someone else

-8°

And damn it Twich, now it's just sucky cold with no snow! If I have to put up with the cold, at least add some snow to make it a happy cold

Comment

howd you get the degree symbol?
                              It's an alt code press and hold the alt key + 0176 on the number pad

I would think a guy in a physicist forum would know all the alt codes...
                              sigpic
                              Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Nimitz View Post
                                It's an alt code press and hold the alt key + 0176 on the number pad

I would think a guy in a physicist forum would know all the alt codes...
                                No, the guy that got laughed off the physics forum. I wasnt aware of alt codes that extensive. Cool. °

Comment

Working...
                                X