Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Power

Post them if you got them

heres my little work in progress (Russian SKS with Tapco stock)

and ok this one was just for fun

Here's a couple of old pics from my photobucket.....

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'm still very new to this stuff. Recomendations to websites to get more knowledgable? Like what does Pre-ban mean? What was banned?

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post

Here's a couple of old pics from my photobucket.....

SWEET

Comment

I always like these threads. I like me some firearms. Wonder how DRM and Fender are doing?
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Horns, your f'n killing me .

Comment

You peep is busted Billz, that one looks like an after shot when it was pre-eaten...

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	super-soaker-50.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.3 KB
ID:	2445941
                  sigpic
                  Action Jackson

Comment

A picture of my old collection:

Sadly, most of it has been sold off. I only have the Yugo AK (not a parts kit), a Polish grenade launcher version of the AK and a reg'd Colt lower. I'm trying to get my reg'd M1A back. Really miss the SVD and BM-59.
                    Last edited by xenophobe; 02-09-2012, 05:23 AM.
                    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

A picture of my old collection...yes I ate all of them!

"Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                        A picture of my old collection:

Sadly, most of it has been sold off. I only have the Yugo AK (not a parts kit), a Polish grenade launcher version of the AK and a reg'd Colt lower. I'm trying to get my reg'd M1A back. Really miss the SVD and BM-59.
                        Holy balls, are those all full auto capable or is that not allowed in the US?
                        I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

I think Im partial to Jays street sweeper. Talk about just because.
                          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

This thread makes me think of Bob Goldthwaite's new movie, God Bless America.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                              I'm still very new to this stuff. Recomendations to websites to get more knowledgable? Like what does Pre-ban mean? What was banned?
                              Chances are they're referring to the Federal Assault Weapons Ban that went into effect in 1994. It expired in 2004. You can check Wikipedia for more info (they have a decent article on it), but basically "pre-ban" is an obsolete term now since there is no ban in effect. Before, it referred to items (such as high capacity magazines) manufactured before the ban that were legal to purchase.

Comment

Working...
                              X