• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sup?

Thanks for all the kind words fellas....you guys are great

MOSHON
    DAVE
    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Hang in there Mosh, lots of us have just been barely hanging in there being in the trades. Yeah, it beats a guy up, thats for sure.
      Last edited by axmann; 02-10-2012, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I textured ceilings (stomp, stomp) for 3 years after college. I spent lots of time around finishers. You have all my sympathy. Best of luck in new career.

Comment

Sup?
          Thanks again guys

Veemagic...Well technically i guess I am in my own business, as I have got a 1099 for the last 13 years,, even though I was hourly. Even if I had the capital to start a full company I'm not so sure it would be such a viable option as its been a little tough,, most of the work has gone to all the illegals even despite the state passing like the toughest immigration laws in the states. Allot of them scattered when it was passed, but most don't care, they wire their money home and if they get caught they just get a free ride home. That is a big part of the decline in our workload, + the old economic slowdown in the housing market.

What really blows is I can't even collect unemployment being a 1099'er
          ehh,,, life trudges on though... OH,and thanks for the outstretched hand brother

MOSHON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Makes it even tougher that you can't collect unemployment.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Sorry to hear about that. Enjoy the time off, best of luck with your next career move.

Comment

best wishes in landing another job soon. saturate the market with your resume...

Comment

Hope all goes well for ya Dave!!

Comment

Working...
                  X