Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Neurotic Deathfest" this weekend - who's going?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Neurotic Deathfest" this weekend - who's going?

We're getting ready to leave Sweden for the Netherlands and perform at the Neurotic Deathfest. We're playing 21:50-22:30 on Saturday, on the second stage.

Is anyone going? A lot of great bands are playing... http://www.neuroticdeathfest.com/index2.php
    https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

not going, but if you have the chance will you high-five all the peeps in "prostitute disfigurement" for having the most interesting band name ever. i am curious to know if they are a "concept" band that only sings about disfiguring prostitutes, or if their hatred for women moves beyond prostitutes....

joking aside, play a kick ass show and have fun!!
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

oh wow....just saw "begging for incest"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how is THAT for a name?!?!?!?! guess that band must fit in the "nuerotic" category???? who BEGS for a family member to fuck 'em???? that just bumped "prostitute disfigurement" down a few steps up the ladder in the "cool and not dumb, AT ALL" name category....

begging for incest - come on?!?!?! really????????
      GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

True beans, I LOVE the drummer from psycroptic!!!! Not in a gay way or anything, but his double bass gives me wood! Congrats on your gig, it might not be exactly where you want to be, but surely an excellant point along the way....

Cheers and beers \m/(>.<)\m/

PS ~ can you film some psycroptic? Maybe Observant?????? and share a link, that would be very sweet!
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
        X