Iced Earth/Warbringer - Masquerade show in Atlanta this Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iced Earth/Warbringer - Masquerade show in Atlanta this Sunday

I don't know too much about Iced Earth and I know nothing about Warbringer. I'm taking my nephew (he's 15) because Halcyon Way,a local band that he likes is the opening act. My newphew's Dad and I are friends with the ex-singer for HW and we have have seen them a shit-load of times live. They are a progressive metal band and have two CD releases, both with the new singer.

Anyway, I'm not pimping them, just wanted to see if anyone in the Atlanta area was going and wanted to hang out and drink some beer.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

The Masquerade is my favorite shithole!

Comment

I'm gonna try to catch Loomis on april 16th.... Monday night show though.
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
        The Masquerade is my favorite shithole!
        The smell of piss, stale beer, and vag juice...gotta love it!
        MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
          I'm gonna try to catch Loomis on april 16th.... Monday night show though.
          Do you have tix, yet? At the Masq?

Comment

nah, I don't have tix yet.... here's the info on it :

Located in the heart of downtown Atlanta, the Masquerade is one of the most uniquely designed, and diversely programmed live music venues in the country.

Comment

nah, I don't have tix yet.... here's the info on it :

http://www.masqueradeatlanta.com/index.php?show_id=4064

I'm not familiar with the other bands on that bill. Loomis is definitely worth the $16 ticket prices. Let me know if you go, I may be able to swing that one.

Comment

will do Bro, sorry for the thread derail!!!

Comment

will do Bro, sorry for the thread derail!!!
                  No derail here, bro!

Comment

I'd go if I were still in ATL. I did see Nevermore there a few years ago and they ROCKED.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                      I'd go if I were still in ATL. I did see Nevermore there a few years ago and they ROCKED.

Last time I was there was for Children of Bodom a few months back. The Masq and The Tabernacle are my two favorite locations in Atlanta.

Comment

I saw this show. Warbringer...meh. Iced Earth kicked major ass. Symphony X was good but their guitar sound was the worst I ever heard.

Comment

Iced Earth always delivers. I'm excited to see Stu again, since I saw Into Eternity open for Iced Earth during The Crucible tour.
                          "Today, I shat a brown monolith ..majestic enough for gods to stand upon" BillZ aka horns666

Comment

Heading down to The Masq now. 50 degrees and fucking wind gusts of 25mph. Got the Southern Comfort to keep me warm

Comment

Working...
                            X