Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm ok,

thanks for asking :p

Now where's all them other JCF Bros who were in the path of the storms? Heard it got near Cleavageland and Trashville got rick-rolled.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Good to hear. My bro in law just moved back to VA a few weeks ago from near that area. I guess hes happy he didnt wait.

Comment

No Tornado, just 8" of snow in 3 hours...
      sigpic
      Action Jackson

Comment

newc, no tornados for me, im just outside knoxville, but this storm literally was a pain in the ass. lost power and fell in my garage trying to get upstairs. broke my tailbone. so i just got home from the er with a donut and precription for some tylenol 3 with codiene. that went straight in te garbage. piss on pain pills man. they make me sick and a real man deals with the pain anyway. ive had worse. split a testicle open playing baseball in highschool once. i pitched the ball, he hit it, and i hit the ground. didnt take em then, so i dont need em now lol. and im not carrying this fuckin donut around either.
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Ouch!!!

Hey Newc...are you OK?

Comment

I think most of the damage was in a 60 mile arc to the south of Cinci. 8 deaths total. My MIL lived just 5 miles to the south of places where 3 people were killed and 15 horses. We were supposed to go down there yesterday for her birthday. And no, no Lou type stuff going on
            Last edited by DonP; 03-03-2012, 10:01 AM.

Comment

32 deaths so far

On the news they were reporting that one lady & her family survived when she got in her bathtub and held the door closed with her feet. She lost a horse however. I thought "Couldn't they let the horse in the bathroom?"
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                On the news they were reporting that one lady & her family survived when she got in her bathtub and held the door closed with her feet. She lost a horse however. I thought "Couldn't they let the horse in the bathroom?"
                Or leave the horse out of the report?

I live in a fourplex type deal without a basement... I was thinking the same thing, see the twister grab my mattress throw it on top of me and jump in the tub, hope for the best!
                sigpic
                Action Jackson

Comment

Haven't posted in a long time, but there was significant damage just south of me. Debris falling out of the sky (from southern IN apparently), businesses on lockdown, etc. Something I won't soon forget.
                  Greg

'86 Model 1
                  '87 Model 2
                  '88 Model 3A
                  '88 Model 3DR
                  '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

I was in total rage that day, and threw it to the skies. I didn't know or cared where it went. I did voice that friends go unharmed. "Leather Wings".

But, at least I didn't have ANY snow to shovel this year, and I won't. These are facts.
                    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by 992gnt View Post
                      Haven't posted in a long time, but there was significant damage just south of me. Debris falling out of the sky (from southern IN apparently), businesses on lockdown, etc. Something I won't soon forget.
                      Greg,

You don't have your location listed in your profile. I'm guessing you live somewhere by me or Twich (he's in Columbus, IN).

Comment

I'm in Covington KY, about 20 miles from Piner. And Bill, funny you should mention snow. Before all hell broke loose Friday evening, it was around 70 degrees. This morning we woke up to snow. I thought living near Lake Erie was bad for weather, but the Ohio Valley is something else altogether.
                        Greg

'86 Model 1
                        '87 Model 2
                        '88 Model 3A
                        '88 Model 3DR
                        '06 TMZ Mahogany Natural

Comment

Originally posted by 992gnt View Post
                          I'm in Covington KY, about 20 miles from Piner. And Bill, funny you should mention snow. Before all hell broke loose Friday evening, it was around 70 degrees. This morning we woke up to snow. I thought living near Lake Erie was bad for weather, but the Ohio Valley is something else altogether.
                          Yes, Weve' only had a few powder coatings that quickly melted. Today is light snow @ 27 degrees. Tommorow 50+ and partly sunny. Wed is supposed to be "windy" with a warm front..and that could mean troubles.

This has been your local weather forecast by Bill Z Bub.

There are no reports of any marshmallow Peeps harmed or missing during this deadly weather.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X