Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For those who think vaccines are safe .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those who think vaccines are safe .....

Here in the .GUB's own words.....

I searched, but couldn't find the thread where someone ~ Felt that Jenny McCarthy spoke for everyone and was even a reason to discredit any info on possible problems.

Briefly ~ Using cancerous cells for the vaccines is common practice, because they grow quicker. Then there is serious concerns over the preservitives that are also put into them.

Cheers:think:
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Now I'm willing to believe (/ponder) the rise of cancercases may be contributed to that, I still believe Jenny McCarthy is suffering from severe case of guiltdenial
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_...MR_controversy)

Vaccines have always been dangerous, but I rather take my chances with those, than leeches, exorcism, or self-flogging for my sins
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Pro Tip: If your body cannot fight off something, and it kills you, IT'S MEANT TO HAPPEN THAT WAY!

Sorry to break the bad news to you, folks, but it's Natural Selection. Yes, it sucks when you see a child die from a disease that could be cured if they had the right vaccine. Breaking News: Not everyone born is guaranteed to live according to your plan. Vaccines have saved countless lives from common diseases; Has that improved the overall picture, or just benefitted a handful? That's a rhetorical question, by the way.
      Now you have defective genes contaminating the larger gene pool, instead of the genetically weaker dying off naturally.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Working...
      X