Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paging Chris Mauro. Chris Mauro to the lobby, please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging Chris Mauro. Chris Mauro to the lobby, please.

Hey, did you send me an invite through LinkedIn? Just wanna be sure it ain't some phishing/scam/spam you didn't initiate.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Yea I got one too

Comment

Hmmm, me three!
      "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

I got one, too!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Same here, I got more than one. I assume theyre spam and delete them.
          Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I thought he was a JCF bro, but he doesn't appear in the member list? :scratch:
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Chris is still a member here: http://www.jcfonline.com/members/10122-Firebird-V
              Hail yesterday

Comment

Do you guys all post to the JCF Facebook page, or have you at least friended it? Just wondering if that might be the common tie and some kind of app sync/list harvest thing is happening. My wife has been getting all kinds of spam from people that she only has like a friend-of-friend connection to. I expect more of this type of thing as people keep clicking "accept" to every TOS without reading what apps do in their name.

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                  THAT'S why that name sounds familiar

Originally posted by dg View Post
                  Do you guys all post to the JCF Facebook page, or have you at least friended it? Just wondering if that might be the common tie and some kind of app sync/list harvest thing is happening. My wife has been getting all kinds of spam from people that she only has like a friend-of-friend connection to. I expect more of this type of thing as people keep clicking "accept" to every TOS without reading what apps do in their name.
                  I don't do Facebook, so no. I'm not even sure I'm a LinkedIn member, though I did go there once to verify a Dead Risign 2 rumor (one of Capcom's alleged officials responsible for the rumor was listed on it).

Comment

I don't do facebook either just come here and watch vids on youtube.

Comment

Is this the Lobby???
                      "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Matt, I'm very proud of you that you're not on that faggity ass FaceBook!!

I was going to say...Good, that's what you get for being on that faggity ass FaceBook!!

Google got alll faggity the other day..with privicy concernes. That's why I just come here to this place ..for Peeps.

Fuck FaceBook in the Face, and may Google gobble my goo!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                          may Google gobble my goo!
                          Say that 3 times fast!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                            I don't do Facebook, so no. I'm not even sure I'm a LinkedIn member, though I did go there once to verify a Dead Risign 2 rumor (one of Capcom's alleged officials responsible for the rumor was listed on it).
                            I'm not on FB either. I am on LinkedIn and there is an option on that site where they'll comb thru your email address book and send out invites to probably most everyone you have on email. I haven't done this option myself though.

I know I bought something from Chris via the classifieds at some point, probably a few yrs back, and likely have his email address in my address book from paying via Paypal.
                            "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
                              Say that 3 times fast!
                              I tried..this I can not do.
                              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                              X