Old Timer but new here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Timer but new here

Just wanted to say that i am not new to Guitars and music.I am just new to this forum.I own and play several different Guitars Including 3 Jacksons,3 Fenders,Epiphone LP,Jay Turser LP copy(unbeleivably a GREAT Guitar),Washburn A/E, Harmony 1960's 12 string acoustic.Peavy half stack,Laney PL100,Marshall G30R CD.
    With all that being said i would like to Thank everyone out there for some great posts,how to's and help info.I mentioned i am not new to Guitars but i would also like to say that i have an open mind and have learned a lot of new stuff and have found a lot of very helpful posts. I am proud to say i am a member at JFC Forums.Lotta great people here and i feel at home.
    This is no doubt a RANT (lol) but i felt like saying thanks.
    Antonio22

JACKSONS
    RR EX Pro Flying V
    KE3
    Dinky95

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! Lotta smart folks here indeed, and friendly ones too!
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

When you mean "Old timer", does it mean we should call you Don Antonio????

Comment

Welcome.
          HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Antonio22 View Post
            . I am proud to say i am a member at JFC Forums.Lotta great people here and i feel at home.
            Hey if you like that place you should check us out here at the JCF

Welcome!
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
              Hey if you like that place you should check us out here at the JCF

Welcome!
              Bwahaha!

Welcome, Don Antonio!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome. Antonio will Do.Lol
                Antonio22

Comment

Hey Antonio. I lived in Alexandria, KY from 1997 to 2005. And currently I work every other week in Nashville, so I'm always going from one end of the state to the other. The inlaws moved into Williamstown in 2004 (we are all originally from Southern Cal but left because of Ron)

Comment

Working...
                  X