No announcement yet.

Mic check

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're Frank's tech? I recognize the bass in your picture above. I seem to remember you got the Danzig gig a few years back, too.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

I was Frank's tech for the Big 4 dates and the Slayer/Metallica tour, I've moved on since...

Comment

What's up, Ace? I must have picked 'old timer's day' to check in.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

ACE IS GOD!

Oh, wait.

How's it going?

Me?
          Still frying meself on tube stuff.

Comment

Hey everyone! Wondering who would still be around. Good to see some familiar faces.

Comment

Ace ..you fuck!!! Hey man, I was just thinkin' 'bout you..and here you are. Ya' know there is a thread somewhere about favorite metal experinces. One of mine was when we went to that bar across the street with Hammerfall, Clevo-John and watched that fat black chick with a wedgy..riding and falling off that mechanical bull for an hour..hahhaaaa..

Then we hooked up at the Edguy, Firewind, Into Internity..oh and Echoes of Eternity. That nice big booby singer liked you. She's nice!!

I've been in tremendous pain man..lots of meds....lots! I've been gone for a while too. I'm comming back when I don't feel like I got a hot poker up my ass..and everywhere else.

Good to see you man!!
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Hey Bill! That was a fun night! Sorry to hear that your pain is still such an issue. That sucks man, I hope you find some way to ease it.

Comment

Working...
                X