Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess who gets to travel internationally and work on lasers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess who gets to travel internationally and work on lasers?

This guy! Job was offered this afternoon. I accepted. Start next Monday. 35 weeks of training. Looking forward to this. I have been after this job for 6 months.-Lou
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

grats

Comment

Awesome! Congratulations! And when you finish training 'Congradulations!'
      "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Awesome news sir!

Comment

Congrats, man!
          MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Are you mounting lasers on sharks for Dr. Evil?
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

nice!
              Hail yesterday

Comment

LOL! What Hellbat said! Congrats! AWESOME to get something like that after all that effort!

Comment

thats wicked great....but the question is...does this mean more guitars?
                  -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Congrats indeed!
                    Rudy
                    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Lucky fuck.

Congrats.
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

La-ser

35 weeks of training? holy shit. where the fuck are you servicing them? in fuckin space? I am going to be very greedy and selfish here and say that I hope this results in alot of great Lou shag stories for you to post on your thread. Congrats! and have fun!
                        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Its actually robotic lasers. The only continent that I wont be servicing them on is Antartica. The training is so long because their really are no college classes for this. The only thing that got me this job was that I have a strong mechanical, electrical, analytical brain. Not much for creativity, though. I am hoping to have some good shag stories, too. Especially Brazil. When I travel, I will post it here to see if anyone is near where I am going and maybe we can toss back a few cold ones.

I am freaking stoked!!-Lou
                          " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Cool deal, congrats!
                            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

If you come to the UK, bring your Mrs and your MIL and we can tag-them (whilst Wilksy Baby tongues the trickle of sweat from the seam of my nutsac)
                              So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                              X