Ghost Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Pedal

This is a cool idea IMO. I bet Kirk Hammet would invest if he knew about it. He could walk around with headphones and a ghost wah and control the wah for the whole universe....

For their senior project in 2011, students from Purdue's School of Mechanical Engineering developed the Ghost Pedal, a wireless device that uses sensors atta...
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Isn't this basicly the same thing as the 'wag' except on your foot?
    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I dunno, I'm not familiar with the wag.

I imagine it's only a matter of time before someone takes something like the xbox kinect camera and uses it for a virtual pedalboard. Picture just stepping on a spot on the floor to turn on or off effects. No more spilled beer shorting out pedals!
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

here's the basic idea(from several years ago)...

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

They talk too much.
          Tube free since 1998.

Comment

whadda ya want??? yous want 'em to be jackin' off on the screen?
            GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Meh...cool I guess....but really, I don't know too many players that are THAT connected to the peddle board. Like so much that they can't move? If they are, maybe they are using to many affects ....Whatever....

I'm sure there will be a market for it...
              -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                This is a cool idea IMO. I bet Kirk Hammet would invest if he knew about it. He could walk around with headphones and a ghost wah and control the wah for the whole universe....
                Kirk already has the Cry Baby rack wah system, so he can walk around and use it at 6 different spots on stage anyway. http://www.jimdunlop.com/product/dcr...by-rack-module
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by markD View Post
                  whadda ya want??? yous want 'em to be jackin' off on the screen?
                  That's what I do. My PC is so F'd up, I can only jack to stupid broads suggin' their own toe..in 240P only!

I gotta take what I can get. I'm too crippled to take my PC to get fixed..it's FUBAR!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X