No announcement yet.

Home protection question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No to the salt. Again, think what a jury would say (God forbid).

The prosecutor or plantiff's attny would say well shit if you started non lethal how serious could it have been etc. You've been down this road, you know how it could go.
    Last edited by Vass; 04-02-2012, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
      I volunteered for a load of rock salt at about 60 or so feet. that my friend, is fucking pain. i couldnt sit for 3 days.
      Got shot in the buttocks, did ya?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
        No to the salt. Again, think what a jury would say (God forbid).

The prosecutor or plantiff's attny would say well shit if you started non lethal how serious could it have been etc. You've been down this road, you know how it could go.
        Ahhh, yea didnt think about a jury. as soon as i read that i switched the r/s to bird shot. incedentally on my way home i looked at a mossberg 500a pump. i will be buying that sucker this afternoon.

Racer, dont EVER volunteer for that lol. i thought at that range it wouldnt cut me, but just kinda hit me and boune off, maybe leave a few welts like a paintball. ill tell you this, id rather take a paintball in the face at 5 feet.
        Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
          Got shot in the buttocks, did ya?
          I know someone else who cries when he gets a salty load shot up his arse.

Hey, anyone seen my Wilksy Baby lately? I think his Mummy has banned him from the computer...
          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Ahhh, yea didnt think about a jury. as soon as i read that i switched the r/s to bird shot. incedentally on my way home i looked at a mossberg 500a pump. i will be buying that sucker this afternoon.
            Where at?

I ask because I know tha Walmart in Murfreesboro stocks all sorts of shotguns, rifles, AR15's, etc. It's the wild west down there LOL!

Comment

The 500A is a fantastic and reliable shotgun.
              Get the short barrel and a pistol grip. The balance is excellent.
              -Rick

Comment

walmart south knoxville. they dont stock the ar15s but can get em
                Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by rjohnstone View Post
                  The 500A is a fantastic and reliable shotgun.
                  Get the short barrel and a pistol grip. The balance is excellent.
                  i had a 500 pump a few years ago, but i gave it to my uncle when his ivor johnson 16 ga broke. it was a bad ass gun, didnt kick very hard, but thats no biggie, i like a hard kick, still it was dead accurate

Comment

Working...
                  X