Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIP Jim.
    Truly a Legend.

Hmmm, I'm rubbing my balls against one of my Jubilees right now, I think they may have just got a little more valuable.
    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

he was a legend
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Talk about a guy who changed everything!

I've been going to NAMM shows since 88 and as far as I can remember, with the exception of this last show, Jim Marshall was at every single one of them shaking hands and signing autographs.

RIP.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

I've always played cabinets with 25 watt green and or black backs, one was once owned by Warren De Martini, I had one that Lanny Cordola owned, it had a real bullet hole in it, it was very cool, and my friend had one with 25 watt green backs that he was going to sell to EVH's guitar tech but i offered more money for it and swiped it. I was always very very overly picky about my sound, sometimes playing through over 20 cabs with my very early Cameron modded super lead 100's that i had, he did two of them for me back in '95-'96 or so. and then in the end started playing in stereo
          with a mesa boogie cab with vintage 30's. what more can you say about THE ROCK and ROLL AMP company of all time?
          Hail Marshall,
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy! How are you coming along you old buzzard?
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Damn, I thought the old guy died years ago. RIP
              HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                Tommy! How are you coming along you old buzzard?
                I'm getting there Batty, not as fast as i'd like but fuck it, embrace the pain and learn to love it right?
                a nice joint always delivers for me each day, it's great medicine, second only to laughter, which ironically
                automatically comes after smoking one. I really want the 2 pts. tonight over the Penguins. They are the team that the Rangers must beat
                to get where i want them to be. Puck drops in 3 minutes, thanks for asking, gotta go!!!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

RIP Jim Marshall

Comment

RIP...gonna go blast one of his amps now

Comment

He was truely a legend. I an surprised and disappointed that such an iconic person didn't get more mainstream coverage.

Comment

Working...
                      X