Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small car shopping... Confused! What are you driving?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurry up and buy something already so we can get back to arguing Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Challenger again Thats more fun than deciding on econoboxes!
    Rudy
    www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
      Hurry up and buy something already so we can get back to arguing Mustang vs. Camaro vs. Challenger again Thats more fun than deciding on econoboxes!
      I'm with you Roodyrocker!!! I wish I could get one of these. I really like the Mustang.

Anyway, after some frentic shopping spree in the past few days, we finaly bought the Hyundai Accent tonite. We got a very interesting good price. We'll get it at the end of next week as the color my wife picked was not available. The car is somewhere on a truck coming to the dealer.

It's funny as getting such a car is not very exciting. It's just another "econobox" as Roody said. But I'm happy anyway as this acquisition is not a budget breaker.
      JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
      Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Challenger is lagging behind, GT500 beats the Camaro SS, but for the price?
        I like EL34s.

Comment

JB aka BenoA

Comment

Originally posted by BenoA View Post
            @goodwood You are a Hyundai owner?

I'm like ya and would like to keep this one for a long time.
            No, I have the KIA Rio5 (2010) which is built on the 2010 Accent platform (not sure if they have changed the platform now). I did have a 2001 Accent and would be still driving it if it didn't get t-boned.
            My Duncan Designed pickups are way better than Seymour Duncan regular pickups you fanboy.

Yeah...too bad the forum doesn't have a minimum IQ.

Comment

Originally posted by goodwood View Post
              No, I have the KIA Rio5 (2010) which is built on the 2010 Accent platform (not sure if they have changed the platform now). I did have a 2001 Accent and would be still driving it if it didn't get t-boned.
              According to most car web sites, Kia/Hyundai still share platforms among same size models.
              JB aka BenoA

Comment

Originally posted by Grim View Post
                Challenger is lagging behind, GT500 beats the Camaro SS, but for the price?
                The Shelby GT 500 is one badass ride! The Challenger is much better looking than the Camaro, always has been So I'd take the Mustang first, Shelby version of course, Challenger next, then Camaro
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Working...
                X