No announcement yet.

What is a good first car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Late 80's IROC Camaro with t-tops! That's what I wan't to get...
    Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
    Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Billz...cracks me up!

But owns Fords.
      These are facts!

My new driver and I went out on runs with the 87 Monte Carlo SS today.
      T-Tops, but they were on due to threat of T-Storms.
      Slightly beefed up, like a 350/350 engine, straight piped dual exhaust (no cats)...little details that make it just right.
      Played a lot of "period music" like Panama and just cruised.
      It was a great day.

Last edited by Cygnus X1; 05-06-2012, 09:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
        Dude your family must be in tears constantly around you. I swear like every post I read of yours makes me laugh.
        Ahhhh... my wife and kid hate me with all the wrath, fury and scorn of all venomous gods...unleashed! But I love them dearly.

My wife doesn't lovingly play with my genitalia. She beats it like a side of beef..like in the first Rocky movie!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
          Ahhhh... my wife and kid hate me with all the wrath, fury and scorn of all venomous gods...unleashed! But I love them dearly.

My wife doesn't lovingly play with my genitalia. She beats it like a side of beef..like in the first Rocky movie!
          moo.
          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Working...
          X