Girls Girls Girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Girls Girls

Was just browsing through Blabbermouth's archives and came across this entry about Vince Neil's new strip club. I then noticed the Jackson used in the logo.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vincegirlsnew.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.3 KB
ID:	2450802

And you can see it in the promo video too, on the front of the building.

Nice!

Comment

Ha ha!

I'm at work - I debated whether to open this!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
        Ha ha!

I'm at work - I debated whether to open this!
        you work?
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Let me guess... proof reading service!

Comment

I saw Vince Neil backstage at the Girls Girls Girls tour. I can understand why he started his own strip club, so he could score at least somewhat attractive girls. The girl he took into his little tour bus was horribly ugly.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

If the girl that you mess around with is uglier than your girlfriend and or wife, it's not cheating. Man Rule.
              I want to go out nice and peaceful in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming and hollering like the passengers in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Codex View Post
                I then noticed the Jackson used in the logo.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3911[/ATTACH]

BTW, it's a Matt Tuck RR!
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  I saw Vince Neil backstage at the Girls Girls Girls tour. I can understand why he started his own strip club, so he could score at least somewhat attractive girls. The girl he took into his little tour bus was horribly ugly.
                  ...Oh we'd do her anywhoo..especially then. We banged honey dew melons for cryin' out loud. Well..I did. I did not steal them. I put them back when I was done. I used to wok in produce...very boring job. Weighing grapes for old ladies...sucking air outta whipped cream cans..laughing at absolutely nothing. Ironically, I had a girlfriend that worked with me. She was a true ginger with a C-cup with neon pink neeps like peeps. She was VERY enthusiactic...that does make up for girls that lack some looks....in those days. She was fired after we were caught in the cooler, after she pulled my pants down. I told on her immediately!

Women look their best with a big lump in their cheek. Any average 5 can look like an 8 like that!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post

You know, I always had him down as being the kinda guy who would open his own All-You-Can-Eat Buffet
                    So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                    X