Dirty Hippies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
    I don't this she's a hippie I think she's from wisconsin.
    sigpic
    Action Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
      I don't this she's a hippie I think she's from wisconsin.
      Nope. He's from Oregon.
      The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Looks like a retro hippy so not a REAL hippy.
        Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by straycat View Post
          Looks like a retro hippy so not a REAL hippy.
          Yeah, where are the hippies that fucked everything with a pulse, got high till they couldn't remember their names,
          sat on their asses doing nothing except complaining about the government and making a good song once in a blue moon

...oh wait, they became politicians and managers
          "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Hippies scare me. I was on another forum and I posted a picture of one of my guitars. On the headstock it has "Hippie Killer JHE" on it and one of the forum hippies went ape shit. You'd have thought I pissed on one of the dead Beatles or something. It's all peace and love until the fucking claws come out. Now ever time I smell patchouli oil I piss myself and hide under the coffee table.
            In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Comment

I don't know many hippies, but I doubt one of them cares much about apple.
              tremstick give-away (performer series trem)

Comment

Is it me or is that person (guy or girl) fukin irritating to even look at. That grin pisses me off, it gets under my skin. Asshole.
                -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Originally posted by dvscool View Post
                  Is it me or is that person (guy or girl) fukin irritating to even look at. That grin pisses me off, it gets under my skin. Asshole.

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Yep. It's that grin that says: 'I'm better than you and enjoy the smell of my own farts. Also, I drive a Prius.'

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
                      Yep. It's that grin that says: 'I'm better than you and enjoy the smell of my own farts. Also, I drive a Prius.'
                      Thats it dude. Your right exactly right ..."I'm better then you", "I have a PHD in BS", "I'm green", "And yes, I DO drive a Prius because I care about the earth", "you should be ashamed of yourself for whatever it is you do"

Go fuk yourself hippie. Man, "IT" makes me livid...

Comment

Originally posted by decadence5423 View Post
                        Thats it dude. Your right exactly right ..."I'm better then you", "I have a PHD in BS", "I'm green", "And yes, I DO drive a Prius because I care about the earth", "you should be ashamed of yourself for whatever it is you do"

Go fuk yourself hippie. Man, "IT" makes me livid...

There be wise mens in this forum
                        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

Comment

Gosh I love stereotypes! I came here to look at cool guitars and maybe learn something cool about music, and yet another place full of rubbish politics, and pundits, and stereotypes, and stupidity. Just like everywhere else online, on tv, on the radio, at the watercooler, etc. Sorry to vent, but everyone in the world thinks they work for fox news or cnn and its very annoying. Show me some guitars dammit! Not some less than attractive person.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeErayvaugh View Post
                              Gosh I love stereotypes! I came here to look at cool guitars and maybe learn something cool about music, and yet another place full of rubbish politics, and pundits, and stereotypes, and stupidity. Just like everywhere else online, on tv, on the radio, at the watercooler, etc. Sorry to vent, but everyone in the world thinks they work for fox news or cnn and its very annoying. Show me some guitars dammit! Not some less than attractive person.
                              Don't ruin the thread some of us are having fun...

Comment

Originally posted by JakeErayvaugh View Post
                                Gosh I love stereotypes! I came here to look at cool guitars... ...he world thinks they work for fox news or cnn and its very annoying. Show me some guitars dammit! Not some less than attractive person.
                                ^ The truth stings.

This is general discussion... you didn't have to click on it...

...anyway I posted this in the local Rants and Raves section of Craigslist here in Wisconsin four times in the last two days and it keeps getting flagged and removed... I'm glad they're all for free speech around here... talk about irony.

The hate runs deep here in Madison... I mean mini San Fran.
                                Last edited by Nimitz; 04-25-2012, 08:45 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Action Jackson

Comment

Working...
                                X