Dirty Hippies!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
    i know alot of friends and people that acquired wealth by seriously busting their ass every fucking day, so your last
    sentence is off Nightbat.

Compared to how many people busting their balls for minimum wages their entire life?
    So what did they do more?

They met the right people, found themselves in a good position, didn't get screwed by others

...They got LUCKY!
    "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

No, they got tired of a deadend job, went and got a better education, better training, did whatever it took to up their skill factor and got a better paying , different job. No its not always easy. You don't get $30 an hour sitting on an assembley line putting clips on carburetors anymore, so you adapt . You up your own worth. Lucky is winning the lottery. In that department, I have no luck. Yeah the "man" can screw you, on a consitant basis. Some just don't put up with it and move on.

Comment

Nightbat, don't think I don't feel your frustration though. I do. What your saying does happen, no doubt. I just got backed into a corner 22+ years ago and said fuck this and came out swinging. It was not easy. But it worked for me. Thats how I got past the luck factor. Now the "man" needs my ass and numerous other guys I work with to keep his business going. I still buy a lottery ticket once and awhile. I'd be lying if I said I didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightbat View Post
          Compared to how many people busting their balls for minimum wages their entire life?
          So what did they do more?

They met the right people, found themselves in a good position, didn't get screwed by others

...They got LUCKY!
          luck had nothing to do with it.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm here to eat peeps and suck balls!
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I will sit on your chest and smother you with 255lbs of mansack...until you tap out!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Yes...we would be a level 1 species !

WTF is wrong with this forum lately..it's all wonked out with wonkery!

Comment

Any government left unchecked becomes too large and corrupt. That is the nature of government.

Unfortunately, it's likely America will never elect another anti-statist. There are too many people who expect that everything they want should be given to them. It's only going to get worse... the current generation of kids are often called the "entitlement generation" because of how they've been raised.

America needs a real, viable 3rd party, but the current system won't allow it because no matter what happens, the Republicans and Democrats will always do anything they can to keep the duopoly going.
                  The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                    Any government left unchecked becomes too large and corrupt. That is the nature of government.

Unfortunately, it's likely America will never elect another anti-statist. There are too many people who expect that everything they want should be given to them. It's only going to get worse... the current generation of kids are often called the "entitlement generation" because of how they've been raised.

America needs a real, viable 3rd party, but the current system won't allow it because no matter what happens, the Republicans and Democrats will always do anything they can to keep the duopoly going.
                    Yeah man. Left..Right. It doesn't means anything. These so-called parties drink from the same well. They totally belittle, ignore Ron Paul ..because he's not of their interest. He would be killed if taken seriously. The stage is set..the game is rigged. I won't have any part in it.

Basically, I don't give one shit who wins the election. It's a popularity contest for some talking blowbot, and I reserve the right not to vote.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                      I'm here to eat peeps and suck balls!
                      and we're just about out of peeps.

Comment

I am outta Peeps. I used the emercency Peeps stashed in my cigar box..next to my gun. I used 'em on Val. I made fuggin' Smores outta the sonsabitches.

Hey Guys!! Tommy and I made a video called "2 guys 1 spoon" with Adriana Lima!!

Last edited by horns666; 04-29-2012, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Yeah man. Left..Right. It doesn't means anything. These so-called parties drink from the same well. They totally belittle, ignore Ron Paul ..because he's not of their interest. He would be killed if taken seriously. The stage is set..the game is rigged. I won't have any part in it.

Basically, I don't give one shit who wins the election. It's a popularity contest for some talking blowbot, and I reserve the right not to vote.
                          Yep. Elections are like a coin toss. No matter which side it lands on, it's still the same dirty old coin.
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I am outta Peeps. I used the emercency Peeps stashed in my cigar box..next to my gun. I used 'em on Val. I made fuggin' Smores outta the sonsabitches.

Hey Guys!! Tommy and I made a video called "2 guys 1 spoon" with Adriana Lima!!

guess who won the coin toss between bill and I for 1st choice on which end of Lima that we were to be on?

Comment

I love Ron Paul. He's awesome. But in the end you basically end up choosing between a giant douche and a turd sandwich.

Comment

Case in point.... Obammy LOST the popular vote, but won the house vote. voting my ass.
                                Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X