I think I need a vacation from the internet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need a vacation from the internet

Am I the only one who just wants to fly to some peoples houses and smack the shit out of them? I know I shouldn't be taking any of it seriously - it's the internet and people become stupid with a keyboard in front of them and a presumed anonymity. I think I'm going into my grumpy old man phase. lol

maybe i need a snickers bar.
    In the future though I need to remember to not buy guitars while on Nyquil

Yeah, if people on the internet are getting under your skin, it's probably time for a break. lol
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Im the same way man. once in a while somebody'll just piss right in my cheerios, but here lately ive been getting that alot. idk what to tell ya, but we could double team em.... thankfully this forum really has nothing that pisses me off, because i get along w everybody, but over on the mr2 board im on...god almighty that place kills me
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by eakinj View Post
        Am I the only one who just wants to fly to some peoples houses and smack the shit out of them? I know I shouldn't be taking any of it seriously - it's the internet and people become stupid with a keyboard in front of them and a presumed anonymity. I think I'm going into my grumpy old man phase. lol
        You're not alone. Although I never get that worked up about anything that anyone says around here anymore. None of it is that important anyway.

"You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?
        "
        Hail yesterday

Comment

life is full douchebags, including real life and internet life. he problem with the internet life is douchebags will say and do shit that they are too pussified to say or do in person.
          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Am I the only one who just wants to fly to some peoples houses and smack the shit out of them?
            Nope!

http://www.gamesradar.com/uk-man-str...lack-ops-feud/

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
              but over on the mr2 board im on...
              Do you have an MR2?

I'm not on any boards, but I've got a 91 turbo that I just took out of storage for the year. I've had it for over 20 years.

Comment

the internet has now guaranteed that you are informed of what everyone is eating that day and when they have to take a piss.
                i'm glad i was born in 1965, we made our own fun everyday by simply walking out your front door and taking a mere 15 minute train ride to Penn station which is underneath madison square garden, and you get off the train, walk up the stairs, or jump on another subway and get downtown, and i always got a charge out of
                walking up the steps and reaching street level where all kinds of adventure awaited you. i felt like a king, everyday. everyone did. to quote austin powers-
                "it was a really groovy time man" haa haa !!
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I've found its not worth getting upset over douchebags on the internet. Unless I can confront someone face to face, I have a rule. Fuck em. I don't care.
                  Other then myself, I haven't found too many douchebags here...:think: and when they do pop up they seem to get called out more then not.

Fuck em.
                  -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Just be like Spidey!!!!

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                      Do you have an MR2?
                      Bwahahahahahahahaha....fucking hairdresser's car. Hahahahahahahaha
                      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                        the internet has now guaranteed that you are informed of what everyone is eating that day and when they have to take a piss.
                        i'm glad i was born in 1965, we made our own fun everyday by simply walking out your front door and taking a mere 15 minute train ride to Penn station which is underneath madison square garden, and you get off the train, walk up the stairs, or jump on another subway and get downtown, and i always got a charge out of
                        walking up the steps and reaching street level where all kinds of adventure awaited you. i felt like a king, everyday. everyone did. to quote austin powers-
                        "it was a really groovy time man" haa haa !!
                        Good one Atomic! The good ol' days!
                        JB aka BenoA

Clips and other tunes by BenoA / My Soundcloud page / My YouTube page
                        Guitar And Sound (GAS) forum / Boss Katana Amps FB group

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
                          Bwahahahahahahahaha....fucking hairdresser's car. Hahahahahahahaha
                          Says the guy who uses half of his posts to hit on Wilkinsi!

Comment

Um, but he's the sponge, I'm the big manly stone.

I might buy him an MR2, then we can play "Dirty Call Centre Bitch Stops and Propositions Hunky Studmuffin At Side of Road, Then Gets Seriously Nailed In Secluded Notorious Dogging Lay-by, Whilst Dirty Truckers Whack Off Up The Side of The Car Windows, Awaiting Their Turn To Feed The Slut Their 'Pink Yorkie' ".

Oh bollocks, no I won't, he's not allowed to learn how to drive, his Mummy doesn't want him being alone in a car with sweaty fat 55 year old driving instructors who might offer to "help" him pass his test, whilst holding his hand on the gear stick, breathlessly telling him to "grip the knob, and slide it smoothly in".

God, I'm horny.
                            So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                            X