Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And so it begins ..... Or maybe, ORLY ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Billz, I need some advice....I have a Toyota MR2 turbo, and I really really wanna do a v6 turbo swap on one, butmine is virgin stock (appearance wise, little bit under the hood). Thats rare as hell in this post fags and furry-est paul walker sucks vin diesel's dick while ricing out a civic world. should I leave mine alone and go find another one to v6? Im afraid of finding one thats had its wiring hacked up for whatever reason, and retarded shit taken out to save weight. like carpet. piecing one together on such a rare car is gonna take a looong time. but I just dont wanna ruin my stock daily.
    Last edited by jacksonkellyfreak; 05-03-2012, 02:40 AM.
    Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
      Hey Billz, I need some advice....I have a Toyota MR2 turbo, and I really really wanna do a v6 turbo swap on one, butmine is virgin stock. Thats rare as hell in this post fags and furry-est paul walker sucks vin diesel's dick while ricing out a civic world. should I leave mine alone and go find another one to v6? Im afraid of finding one thats had its wiring hacked up for whatever reason, and retarded shit taken out to save weight. like carpet. piecing one together on such a rare car is gonna take a looong time. but I just dont wanna ruin my stock daily.
      Snip Snip Snip.
      "Soooooo....going anywhere nice on holiday?"
      Snip Snip Snip
      "Lovely weather we're having isn't it?"
      Snip Snip Snip
      "Would you like a bit more off the side?"
      Snip Snip Snip
      "I've got an MR2 you know. What kind of car you got? A blue one? Oh, that's nice"
      Snip Snip Snip
      "Have you heard about Dolly Hetherenshaw down the road? Oh yes, six of them at once. Black. Makes my lady bits sore thinking about it"
      Snip Snip Snip.
      "How's that for you? OK? Lovely. Anything for the weekend? ooooh look, you can see my MR2 over there in the carpark. Wave at him, he's called Maurice. Yoo-hooo, Maurice...".

Etc Etc.

I wish I had hair, I'd go and hang around women hairdressers more often. The court says that my pubes don't count, and I'm going to jail if I go round and present mine for a quick trim again.
      So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

I did not realize they made superman T shirts in size 5X large.
        "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Rsmacker View Post
          Snip Snip Snip.
          "Soooooo....going anywhere nice on holiday?"
          Snip Snip Snip
          "Lovely weather we're having isn't it?"
          Snip Snip Snip
          "Would you like a bit more off the side?"
          Snip Snip Snip
          "I've got an MR2 you know. What kind of car you got? A blue one? Oh, that's nice"
          Snip Snip Snip
          "Have you heard about Dolly Hetherenshaw down the road? Oh yes, six of them at once. Black. Makes my lady bits sore thinking about it"
          Snip Snip Snip.
          "How's that for you? OK? Lovely. Anything for the weekend? ooooh look, you can see my MR2 over there in the carpark. Wave at him, he's called Maurice. Yoo-hooo, Maurice...".

Etc Etc.

I wish I had hair, I'd go and hang around women hairdressers more often. The court says that my pubes don't count, and I'm going to jail if I go round and present mine for a quick trim again.
          ha.....ha. I like fast, light mid engine cars.
          Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
            Impress 'em with your balls, mind and heart first.
            That is in the corect order too.
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

I am surprized that someone hasnt photochopped the cock dragon into that pic.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Comment

lol, metaldaze. Love that movie. Bale is great in it.

Comment

Working...
                  X