Fuckin' bitches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuckin' bitches

Forget ever gettig anything fucking fair from a court or the law..They can do as they please and fuck it you're still the asshole. Bitch threw a ash tray at me, cops came, didn't even write a report, I would have been in had I done the same jail.Good for a fuck and making your life a horror show and some are ot that good of a fuck
    I know the old saying that the value of an opinion is generally inversely proportional to the strength with which it is held.

You must be in Ohio....or the midwest. If you had done that in Ohio, they would have considered the ashtray a weapon and take it to a felony charge since you are a man. If it were a female that did it in Ohio, the Domestic Violence Coalition would have stepped in, had a restraining order put on the man and claim he deserved to be assulted with an ashtray since he is a man.....and they would have gotten their way. -Lou " The Vaginal Impaler "
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

John, I had called the 5 Oh after being awakened to a cast iron skillet slamming into the side of my sleeping head. The responding cop, called me a pussy and left. That would have been aggravated assault the other way around. I started losing my hearing on that side of my head the next couple of days.... Went to the doctor and had a ruptured ear drum. Oh well, fuk 'em!!!!!!

Cheers bro!
      Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Fuckin' bitches!!

Comment

check this out, and sorry about that John, that sucks in the highest level of the word suck.

my friend Tony once rode his motorcycle home from work. he gets home and his girl just starts unleashing on him for no reason, literally screaming in his face
          and flailing punches at him. he did nothing, he went to work that day, but his girl was cuckoo and knowing how the law is severely bent towards the woman, plus he;'s a very gentle and sweet kind of guy, he said fuck off and walked out the door, got on his bike and started pulling out onto the street when out of nowhere
          the girl comes flying out the front door, dives at and wraps her arms around my friend tony and yanked him off the fuckin' bike. all of the neighbors pleaded with the police telling them what happpened, but they were not buying it, and he got arrested as the girl had some cuts and scratches from the incident so that automatically makes the man guilty. pure bullshit, nothing more.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I avoid this problem: no wife.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX View Post
              I avoid this problem: no wife.
              ^ This.

Comment

it doesn't have to be a wife, the wrong girlfriend can get you in just as much trouble if not more.
                women are far more dangerous than men.
                Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

You need to get yourself a pasty little hairless Sky TV Call Centre Helpdesk Bitch who lives with his Mummy. Called Simon.
                  He/she'll take all you've got, and some, and will say "Please sir, may I have more?", and not even squeak when you come on here to tell the world about it.

I love you Simon.
                  So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Working...
                  X