Chix with guitars is HAWT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
    It's because if Orianthi wasn't a pretty girl, no one would care about her playing.
    I actually disagree. Look how many losers who can't play make it big in music... She's actually got some talent.
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
      Once you eat a girls ass , she will love you for life
      Whenever a friend tells me he's gettin' divorced. I instantly ask. You eat her ass..right?
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
        I actually disagree. Look how many losers who can't play make it big in music... She's actually got some talent.
        Yes, Pop diva hacks were cultivated by execs since the days of Fabian, and Pat Boone. Even the Egyptians worshiped Cleopatra. She did not look like Liz Taylor. She prolly resembled our first lady...bless her soul.

No disrespect intended. You could push Michelle Obama's face in dough and make gorilla cookies...bless her soul

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
          Once you eat a girls ass , she will love you for life
          Ahhh... that takes me back. It was a tuesday, no, a thursday, nothing was on TV, just reruns, sooo... Couldn't wipe that smile off her face with a scotch brite!
          "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by veemagic View Post
            Ahhh... that takes me back. It was a tuesday, no, a thursday, nothing was on TV, just reruns, sooo... Couldn't wipe that smile off her face with a scotch brite!
            I would do that today. Unfortunately Aunt Flow is visiting. Butt maybe for Mother's Days. I'll eat my wife's ass on Sunday..because I'm a good husband. I'll take my mom out to lunch. My mom is a saint..giving birth to such a disgusting, obnoxious, slithering, foul creature as myself.

I know why my mom and dad are still married. I walked in on them when I was about 3. My dad's face was burried in my mom's ass. I didn't understand it at the time. Now I do...that's love.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
              I would do that today. Unfortunately Aunt Flow is visiting. Butt maybe for Mother's Days. I'll eat my wife's ass on Sunday..because I'm a good husband. I'll take my mom out to lunch. My mom is a saint..giving birth to such a disgusting, obnoxious, slithering, foul creature as myself.

I know why my mom and dad are still married. I walked in on them when I was about 3. My dad's face was burried in my mom's ass. I didn't understand it at the time. Now I do...that's love.
              I am glad your back with your words of wisdom, we need that around here.

Comment

Yes, Pop diva hacks were cultivated by execs since the days of Fabian, and Pat Boone. Even the Egyptians worshiped Cleopatra. She did not look like Liz Taylor. She prolly resembled our first lady...bless her soul.

No disrespect intended. You could push Michelle Obama's face in dough and make gorilla cookies...bless her soul
                wasnt fabian that really gay dude with long hair on those trashy novels in the early 90s?
                Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Nah, you got it all wrong Billz! your mom was screaming cuz she got bitten by a spider and your dad was trying to suck out the venom.
                  Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                    wasnt fabian that really gay dude with long hair on those trashy novels in the early 90s?
                    and margarine commercials.
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

• Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
                      LMAO! That was Fabio. Fabian Forte was a teen idol/actor in the 50s/60s
                      Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
                        and margarine commercials.
                        I cant believe its not butter.....
                        I cant believe you can walk straight pal!

Comment

Working...
                        X