Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maryland festival this weekend. M3 Dokken, Loudness, Ratt, Quiet Riot..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a bit of that Saturday on HDNet. Loudness, Lynch Mob Skid Row and Ratt. I like Loudness and Skid Row sets the best.
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Ah damn didn't know it would be televised, not finding any Loudness set on the tube...everyone else though :\

Comment

The show was cool but not as good as pervious 2 years. A lot of 2,3,7 generation members in these bands. The only original member in Quiet Riot was Frankie B. The highlight for me was watching Jon Levin playing guitar for Dokken. He goes from being an attorney to rippin Lynch solos. Even George himself didn't impress me at the show. All the bands sounded good but sadly, most of these guys just look old and worn out. That's a rough life they lived.
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Trem View Post
          Ah damn didn't know it would be televised, not finding any Loudness set on the tube...everyone else though :\
          Here's the Loudness set- I didn't post it just found it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auJpzFDFfqU

Liked Loudness & RATT, the rest isn't exactly my style but always liked those 2 bands.

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
            No Y&T? Sorry, not going.
            I said this randomly... a couple of days ago I saw that Y&T is actually playing a club here. Bizarre.
            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by jcs21 View Post
              Here's the Loudness set- I didn't post it just found it- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auJpzFDFfqU

Liked Loudness & RATT, the rest isn't exactly my style but always liked those 2 bands.

Awesome, thnx \m/

Comment

I watched that today. It was okay, but it wasn't Akira at his best. His tone still kills though, especially his neck tone, so bright and cutting still.
                GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
                  I said this randomly... a couple of days ago I saw that Y&T is actually playing a club here. Bizarre.
                  Nice. Always thought they were better than most of the other bands in the '80s.
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                  X