Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have an on again, off again relationship with a specific guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else have an on again, off again relationship with a specific guitar?

I have the Axtra again, after probably the third time its left the collection. Dont know what it is about this guitar, but I keep ending up getting it back. Maybe I should just keep it this time.

HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

yeah, i am that way with my jackson soloist - the holoflake one. it is awesome, but sometimes i HATE it - other times it is orgasmic. i have never sold it - i know i would never be able to get it back if i did...
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Geez Twitch, what are you 7 foot 9 or something? looks like if you stood on tip toe youd smash your head
      Let me tell you about a porcupine's balls.... They're small, and they don't give a shit!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonkellyfreak View Post
        Geez Twitch, what are you 7 foot 9 or something? looks like if you stood on tip toe youd smash your head
        Fish eye lens and a steep upward angle for the shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
          Fish eye lens and a steep upward angle for the shot.
          Yeah, sure thing Sasquatch.... Just put the ceiling tiles back in!!!
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Yeah, sure thing Sasquatch.... Just put the ceiling tiles back in!!!
            I guess I could give Ron a run for his money.

Comment

They need to make guitars for "Full-Figured" people.
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch View Post
                Maybe I should just keep it this time.
                Yes. Looks like a fine axe. Sort of an Ibanez RG looking body meets a J/C pointy headstock.

Me? I pretty much love all my guitars. That's why I have too many.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
                  Yes. Looks like a fine axe. Sort of an Ibanez RG looking body meets a J/C pointy headstock.

Me? I pretty much love all my guitars. That's why I have too many.
                  Its a damn fine axe Don. Mahogany back, 3/4 flame maple cap, ebony board, 3/16 or so flame maple cap on the headstock. Its chocked full of craftsmanship, I love it, but for whatever reason, its been the first to hit the block the last couple of trades. Doesnt help that 2 of my other 3 guitars are priceless to me and the 3rd is my go to. Unfortunately, I got a loan against my go to guitar yesterday to make the van payment . So, the ol Axtra will take its place for the time being.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
                    They need to make guitars for "Full-Figured" people.
                    King Kelly, Y2KV, Gibby Explorer etc..

Comment

Working...
                    X