• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Ward being erased from history?

Check out the gallery...
    http://www.blacksabbath.com/gallery.html?ga=11

I see him on page 2
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

whos Bill Ward
      -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Yeah that's entirely fucked up. All of those band photos (sitting around, posing for album cover/inset shots, etc) originally had Bill in them, but some cunt has either Photoshopped him out or cropped the image to remove him.

Is Sharon their manager now?
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I hadn't been following this, but a quick search leaves very little doubt that Sharon's behind it. IMO, Bill & Geezer were what made Sabbath Sabbath:

Comment

This makes me literally sick to my stomach. Fuck whoever is responsible in the ass with a nail encrusted 2x10.

YOU CAN CHANGE THE PICTURES BUT I STILL HAVE MY MEMORIES YOU UNCLEFUCKER!
            GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Shitty. What a small person.

Edit to add... Ok Ozzy sticks with his wife. Whatever. What excuse to Butler and Iommi have?
              Last edited by Vass; 05-19-2012, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Wow! That is f'd up. ignorant sumbitch
                Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
                LTD EC401VF
                Gibby Les Paul
                Ibanez RG220D O Natural
                Fender Parts Caster
                Oranger Tiny Terror Head
                2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
                TU2 Tuner
                Dunlop Cantrell Wah
                Fulltone 70's Fuzz
                Fulltone Distortion Pro1
                Fulltone Mosfet 2
                Fulltone OCD OD
                Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

I'm expecting a series of "remastered" Sabbath albums with new drum tracks next...

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                    IMO, Bill & Geezer were what made Sabbath Sabbath:

Indeed, Bill and Geezer made Sabbath!
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

This is so bogus! Ok, they could not come to terms with Bill Ward. But to take away from the history of the Sabbath in the way they are doing so... WRONG! Seems to be Sharon's doing for sure. Why would Iommi let this happen. He has always been a class act. Fuck Sharon Osbourne! Was looking forward to a new album/ tour as I'm sure many of you guys were too. This just makes everything seem less real & all business. Sucks that it's going down like this. Back Stabbath!! lol
                      [IMG][/IMG]
                      [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Bill Ward is prolly my favorite drummer of that era. Everyone talks about Keith Moon...fuggums. Bill Ward smoked that dude. Nobody had that kinda power and meter IMO!
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by jeff b View Post
                          This is so bogus! Ok, they could not come to terms with Bill Ward. But to take away from the history of the Sabbath in the way they are doing so... WRONG! Seems to be Sharon's doing for sure. Why would Iommi let this happen. He has always been a class act. Fuck Sharon Osbourne! Was looking forward to a new album/ tour as I'm sure many of you guys were too. This just makes everything seem less real & all business. Sucks that it's going down like this. Back Stabbath!! lol
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          [IMG][/IMG]
                          OMG...that's awesome!!! I wonder if she wants to re-record Tony, Geezer, and Ward's parts..with current Ozzy band.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Those pics are hilarious (in a tragic sort of way!)

Comment

pretty sure Ozzy, I mean sharon owns the name black sabbath now (sabbath touring with Dio under a diffrent name). That bitch fucks up everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X