Bill Ward being erased from history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
    Bill Ward is prolly my favorite drummer of that era. Everyone talks about Keith Moon...fuggums. Bill Ward smoked that dude. Nobody had that kinda power and meter IMO!
    I'm with you cept I gottta give the nod to John Bohnam as my favorite drummer from that era. Bill is #2 on that list. But back on topic, yeah Sharon is a major DOUCHE for doing this.
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Black Sabbath- Sharotage
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'll always cherish the original Sabbath from before this bullshit, but if Iommi and Geezer don't step up on this one and call it bullshit, from here on out, I'll gladly refer to them as Back Stabbath.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

This is what happens when you get non-dicked people involved.....you know.....CUNTS!! A womans place is not in rock/metal....it is on the end of our cocks. They are nothing more nor will ever be anything more than cum-dumpsters. You think I am shitting? Woman are inferior to men. Sure they are great cum-dumpsters, but, thats about it.

They do not have the shark mentallity. In case you do not know what that is, let me enlighten you:

Winners want the ball. Plain and simple. I used to shoot near pro-level pool. There is no physical advantage in pool regarding male and cunt physiology. Here is the difference. Men look at the lay out and play every shot as if they are going to make the run. Cunts think " What happens when I miss?" This is why they fail. They plan to fail. So, in order to make them feel better about their immenent failure, they try to bring men down with them.....which happens all too much as the men are willing to sacrifice superiority for pussy.

I liked it better back in the caveman days when you clubbed a cunt....fucked the cunt and then left the cunt laying there. Good times my friends....good times!! -Lou " Holy shits I hope you see the humor in the post " Siffer
            " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Bill Ward is prolly my favorite drummer of that era. Everyone talks about Keith Moon...fuggums. Bill Ward smoked that dude. Nobody had that kinda power and meter IMO!
              FUG YEAH!!!

sigpic
              Action Jackson

Comment

yep ward was always metal moon was not IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
                  This is what happens when you get non-dicked people involved.....you know.....CUNTS!! A womans place is not in rock/metal....it is on the end of our cocks. They are nothing more nor will ever be anything more than cum-dumpsters. You think I am shitting? Woman are inferior to men. Sure they are great cum-dumpsters, but, thats about it.

They do not have the shark mentallity. In case you do not know what that is, let me enlighten you:

Winners want the ball. Plain and simple. I used to shoot near pro-level pool. There is no physical advantage in pool regarding male and cunt physiology. Here is the difference. Men look at the lay out and play every shot as if they are going to make the run. Cunts think " What happens when I miss?" This is why they fail. They plan to fail. So, in order to make them feel better about their immenent failure, they try to bring men down with them.....which happens all too much as the men are willing to sacrifice superiority for pussy.

I liked it better back in the caveman days when you clubbed a cunt....fucked the cunt and then left the cunt laying there. Good times my friends....good times!! -Lou " Holy shits I hope you see the humor in the post " Siffer
                  OMFG This is hilarious and so fuckin true!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoogans View Post
                    did you read this? Black Sabbath/Bill Ward Photo Statement

At the request of Bill Ward, through his attorney, so as to not give the public the wrong impression about his involvement in the current Black Sabbath lineup, we have temporarily removed Bill Ward's images from the main pages of the blacksabbath.com official website. In accordance with Bill Ward's attorney's request, we are doing so for the duration of the forthcoming shows.
                    - BLACK SABBATH

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post
                      Well, that's dumb.
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Hmm is bill prepared to pay back all royalties if he never considered himself part of the band?
                        "There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I've seen Bill Ward's cock.

Along with 20, 000 other people when Ozzy went up behind him and pulled his shreddies down as he was taking his bow.
                          So I woke up,rolled over and who was lying next to me? Only Bonnie Langford!

I nearly broke her back

Comment

Originally posted by CHARVEL_strat_81 View Post

At the request of Bill Ward, through his attorney, so as to not give the public the wrong impression about his involvement in the current Black Sabbath lineup, we have temporarily removed Bill Ward's images from the main pages of the blacksabbath.com official website. In accordance with Bill Ward's attorney's request, we are doing so for the duration of the forthcoming shows.
                            - BLACK SABBATH
                            "Furthermore, Bill Ward's attorney has also requested that the recordings on which he played should be remastered with a totally different drummer, because he's really sorry he was ever a part of Black Sabbath, and requests that anyone in possession of those original recordings dispose of them and await the remastered pressings from Sharon Osbourne's label."
                            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I can understand being frustrated and angry with Team Osbourne over contract bullshit, but if he really asked to have all mention of him removed from the website I think it shows he doesn't really understand how much people use the Internet these days to learn their "facts"...

I just find it a creepy Stalinesque thing myself.
                              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Working...
                              X