No announcement yet.

Bill Ward being erased from history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last week's "Ward-less" full concert (audio only)

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by LouSiffer View Post
      This is what happens when you get non-dicked people involved.....you know.....CUNTS!! A womans place is not in rock/metal....it is on the end of our cocks. They are nothing more nor will ever be anything more than cum-dumpsters. You think I am shitting? Woman are inferior to men. Sure they are great cum-dumpsters, but, thats about it.

They do not have the shark mentallity. In case you do not know what that is, let me enlighten you:

Winners want the ball. Plain and simple. I used to shoot near pro-level pool. There is no physical advantage in pool regarding male and cunt physiology. Here is the difference. Men look at the lay out and play every shot as if they are going to make the run. Cunts think " What happens when I miss?" This is why they fail. They plan to fail. So, in order to make them feel better about their immenent failure, they try to bring men down with them.....which happens all too much as the men are willing to sacrifice superiority for pussy.

I liked it better back in the caveman days when you clubbed a cunt....fucked the cunt and then left the cunt laying there. Good times my friends....good times!! -Lou " Holy shits I hope you see the humor in the post " Siffer
      Lou !!! My Bro-anderthal!! I love when women complain about their rights, and shit! What about that "Woman and children first" BS? Ok, I'll get in the lifeboat and see ya later...Beotch !! Then as she screams "Wait , what about me ?". Shout forth "Congrrats, you're equal !!! "..while raising your fist in the air until the sinking ship is a dot in the sunset!

Never Let Go...My Balls!
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post
        Lou !!! My Bro-anderthal!! I love when women complain about their rights, and shit! What about that "Woman and children first" BS? Ok, I'll get in the lifeboat and see ya later...Beotch !! Then as she screams "Wait , what about me ?". Shout forth "Congrrats, you're equal !!! "..while raising your fist in the air until the sinking ship is a dot in the sunset!

Never Let Go...My Balls!
        Holy Hell, Bill,...
        You don't happen to be my long lost non-related brother that I always wished for now, would you?

"There's nothing taking away from the pure masculinity I possess"

-"You like Anime"

"....crap!"

Comment

I'm a firm believer in Equal Rights and "girls can do anything boys can do" - you can get a job, you can wear pants, you can drive, you can run for office, you can vote, your body/your choice, you can put out or just play with yourself, you can climb the corporate ladder, you can go to the Moon, you can go to war, and you can be punched in the face. You get ALL the rights, not just the ones you want.

The whole "women and children first" thing was supposed to be about perpetuating the species, but in reality, the world population wouldn't suffer massive losses if fewer women made it to the lifeboats. I mean, it's not like they were the only women on the planet. And not everyone should procreate, anyway.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666 View Post

Never Let Go...My Balls!
            Originally posted by Newc View Post
            I'm a firm believer in Equal Rights and "girls can do anything boys can do" - you can get a job, you can wear pants, you can drive, you can run for office, you can vote, your body/your choice, you can put out or just play with yourself, you can climb the corporate ladder, you can go to the Moon, you can go to war, and you can be punched in the face. You get ALL the rights, not just the ones you want.

The whole "women and children first" thing was supposed to be about perpetuating the species, but in reality, the world population wouldn't suffer massive losses if fewer women made it to the lifeboats. I mean, it's not like they were the only women on the planet. And not everyone should procreate, anyway.

AMEN!!!
            "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

You all blamed Sharon and it was Bill all along!

Fuck the lot of them, Iommi and Butler included, they've done some shit things recently, so fuck 'em.

Anyway, Iron Maiden are way better than those cunts.
              http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Working...
              X