Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will it be a Black beauty or a vintage white?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will it be a Black beauty or a vintage white?

Well tomorrows the big day. We find out if we are having a boy or girl! I can't wait at all. I am so excited. With a boy comes a birth year Gibson Les Paul Custom Black beauty, and with a girl comes a vintage white. So awesome! and I don't really know why I chose the colors the way I did, it just seemed to fit.
    "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Congrats to you and your familia. I am waiting for my daughter to give me a grandchild.............STILL WAITING

Comment

Good luck on your new guitar!
      Is that your Rottweiler?
      http://www.amazon.co.uk/Steven-A.-McKay/e/B00DS0TRH6/

http://http://stevenamckay.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartinBarre View Post
        Good luck on your new guitar!
        Is that your Rottweiler?
        Yeah, that's Justice! He is the king of the castle!
        "I have so much gayness at times. My wife walks in my music room, and there I am, in my undies, listening to "Sister Christian" while lighting fireworks..doin' blow." - Bill Z

"I leave off the back plate and pinch my forskin between the tension springs. That may not work for everyone. But I find that the people love it. Half the tone is in the pud." - Bill Z

Comment

Originally posted by Horse Called War View Post
          Congrats to you and your familia. I am waiting for my daughter to give me a grandchild.............STILL WAITING
          Well give her some time. I just turned 40 last year and my wife is 38. This is our first. I am sure her parents felt the same way you feel. It's a lot of pressure to perform!

Comment

So it will be a 2012 Gibson Les Paul Custom Vintage white. It's a girl!!!!

Comment

Congrats! I thought the thread title was about whether the kid was going to be a black beauty or vintage white... then there'd be a big problem!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Congrats Kevin, she'll melt your heart ..... T
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

You're having a black baby, and your white...what just happened?!

Oh, congrats..I think. Yes, that's awesome!!!!

I love babies..as long as they're not mine. I had a fantastic baby long ago..now he's a dick!
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Sup?
                    Congrats man

Originally posted by horns666
                    had a fantastic baby long ago..now he's a dick!

MOSHON
                    DAVE
                    Last edited by MOSHWITZ; 05-25-2012, 11:32 AM.
                    "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Congrats!!
                      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Congrats. I always preferred the vintage white anyways!

GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congratulations and best wishes for a happy and healthy little girl... Better rest up now, you're in for a few months of long nights..
                          Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. Enjoy the new Les Paul & lack of sleep!! lol

Comment

Thanks guys! And just to be clear, this les Paul isn't for me, it's for her. I'll put this away for her until she can hold it herself and play. I'm thinking about 8 or 9 or so.

Comment

Working...
                              X