I'm a NAMM Top 100 Dealer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a NAMM Top 100 Dealer!

NAMM (National Association of Music Merchants) has just named my shop one of the Top 100 Dealers in the USA! This is the second time in two years we've won this award, so I'm beyond stoked!

We're currently Suhr's #2 (soon to be #1!) dealer in all of North America, we've got a brand new shop and recently picked up Two Rock, Fuchs and Dr Z, so we get some really cool gear in here. Not to mention we're one of only a handful of Jackson/Charvel Custom Shop dealers.

Follow us on Facebook to stay up on what NAMM feels makes us better than our competition!

Matt

Matt's Music Center
    1597 Main Street
    Weymouth MA 02190 USA
    781-335-0700
    www.mattsmusic.com
    www.facebook.com/mattsmusiccenter
    -------------------------------
    6 months 0% Financing Available
    ESP, Jackson & Charvel Custom Guitars
    Winner of NAMM's "Top 100 Dealer Award"
    New England's Only Bad Cat & Dr Z Dealer
    PRS, Grosh, Suhr and Tom Anderson Guitars
    Splawn, Bogner, Diezel, Mesa Boogie, Two Rock
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Congrats, Matt. You've built a hell of a business. On top of that, you are one of the few well known names that I have never heard a bad word about from anyone, which is pretty remarkable in your business.

Best of luck for the future!

Comment

Congrats! I quite liked the shop when I dropped in on vacation a couple of years ago.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Congrats Matt!
        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Congrats Matt!

Comment

Congrats! How do you get that award? Is it from sales?

Comment

Shouldn't this be in the dealer section?

Just kidding. Congrats!

Comment

Congrats Matt!
                Popular is not the same as good
                Rare is not the same as valuable
                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

You should see the new place we moved into last month. It's got burgundy crushed velvet walls and some of the coolest duct work anywhere! I'll post some pics once it's 100% complete, my Mom says it looks like a brothel but I've heard from a few sales reps it's the nicest indy music store in New England.

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                  Congrats! I quite liked the shop when I dropped in on vacation a couple of years ago.
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Nope, it's based on curb appeal, website, overall shopping experience, use of social networking, understanding of modern day retailing... there are a bunch of factors.

Originally posted by z1n View Post
                    Congrats! How do you get that award? Is it from sales?

Comment

Thanks Vass!

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                      Congrats, Matt. You've built a hell of a business. On top of that, you are one of the few well known names that I have never heard a bad word about from anyone, which is pretty remarkable in your business.

Best of luck for the future!

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                        You should see the new place we moved into last month. It's got burgundy crushed velvet walls and some of the coolest duct work anywhere! I'll post some pics once it's 100% complete, my Mom says it looks like a brothel but I've heard from a few sales reps it's the nicest indy music store in New England.
                        Well, if it looks like a brothel it will pull in 80's hair metallers like crazy haha!
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                          We're currently Suhr's #2 (soon to be #1!) dealer in all of North America,
                          That's awesome!,..and wasn't it only a few years ago that you began carrying the Suhr line?
                          "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Congratulations!
                            Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                            Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

Congrats!!

Well deserved.

Done a couple of deals with you and you were always fair...can't ask for more than that!
                              Kahler...Killing guitar values DEAD since 1981.

Comment

Working...
                              X