Skull & Bones Tuning Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skull & Bones Tuning Keys

A long time ago I purchased a set of tuner keys (buttons) shaped like a skull and cross bones. Anyone ever seen these recently? I am looking to find a set but cannot find a supplier. Allparts had them as a giveaway with certain orders back in October so someone must make them recently. I emailed Allparts to find out about a supplier or if they could still get them but I usually do not get a response from website contact questions.
    Any info is appreciated.

Here's a picture:
    No honey, I have always had this Jackson....

only thing I could find was this. looks like an old store front. Might want to call the store to inquire...

http://www.vendio.com/stores/funkymu...g/lid=21030489

Here's their current website with contact info http://www.funkymunkymusic.com/

Comment

I have a set of those on a (Music-Yo) Kramer Barretta neck-thru, but it came with them. For the longest time I wondered if it came from the factory with them

Comment

I purchased mine before the MusicYo Kramers but yeah I remember seeing the keys on them.

Comment

Allparts used to sell them. I have a couple, but there's already on guitars. I'm an Allparts reseller, and generally get fast replies from them. I'll shoot them an email.

Sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Thanks Sully!
            The answer I got was they no longer have them but response on the supplier.

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
              I have a set of those on a (Music-Yo) Kramer Barretta neck-thru, but it came with them. For the longest time I wondered if it came from the factory with them
              I had a Kramer with a set of thos on it too.. Loved the look, but the self locking tuners were a pain in the a$$.
              Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

found these:
                http://www.dreadmeister.com/Products/Music/ID/2
                I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Thanks for the link. Every search usually comes up with those keys or some that are similar. Even on ebay.
                  Didn't think it would be so hard to find them.
                  Hopefully Sully will get a response on the manufacturer. Thanks for checking!
                  Originally posted by bombtek View Post

Comment

Working...
                  X