My mother-in-law passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My mother-in-law passed away

My mother-in-law died Saturday. She had a heart attack (her aorta burst) and she died instantly. My family and I were in Berea, KY for my cousins wedding when we received the call. We had actually just arrived and checked in to our hotel room. We immediately checked out (the manager waived all charges) and drove straight back to Atlanta. This is just so hard on my wife and girls. My MIL came to our home every week day to home school our daughters. She did so much for us and now that has been taken away. I'm trying to be strong for my family but it is taking its toll on me. I'm not really sure why I posted this...I do have and consider a lot of you here as my friends. The viewing is this evening and the memorial service is Tuesday. If you would, please keep my family in your thoughts.

Alvin
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Sorry to hear that man. Just lost my FIL and it was tough. Stay strong for the girls...

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss Alvin. It's always tough losing family, even when they aren't necessarily 'blood'. The best thing to remember to help you come to terms with it is they would want you to be happy and to move forward through the pain.
      GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

sorry to hear that Alvin. Thoughts to your family
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I am so sorry for you. I have been at the hospital everyday for a week straight, my mom has breast cancer. She is one tough mexican woman and she has ZERO pain, I cant believe it , the doctors are shocked too.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Be strong.
            Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
            LTD EC401VF
            Gibby Les Paul
            Ibanez RG220D O Natural
            Fender Parts Caster
            Oranger Tiny Terror Head
            2) Orange PPC 1X12 Celestion Vintage 30
            TU2 Tuner
            Dunlop Cantrell Wah
            Fulltone 70's Fuzz
            Fulltone Distortion Pro1
            Fulltone Mosfet 2
            Fulltone OCD OD
            Fulltone Deja Vibe

Comment

Alvin, my deepest condolences for your family. At least the girls had a great relationship with her and they will have memories to cherish... RIP
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Sorry to hear, Alvin. My condolences to your family.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

My thoughts are with you, Alvin!
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Alvin, so sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences to you, your wife, your kids and extended family.
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

It's never easy man. Thoughts and prayers your way.
                        "illegal downloading saved people from having to buy that piece of shit you tried to pass off as music" - Nighbat

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Make sure you pay extra attention to your wifes needs. My MIL passed away 6 years ago and my wife is still having a hard time with it.

Comment

So sorry for your loss. My condolences are with you and your family. I know what you mean. A person who is so helpful and caring, suddenly taken away, life is so cruel! Stay strong!
                            Sam

Comment

Sorry for your loss.
                              Try to hang tough in front of the kids, try to be there for your wife.. and don't be afraid or ashamed to lean back on her a bit if you need it

Comment

Working...
                              X