Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JCFonline: We never knew it would stand for Jackson Charvel Fender...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCFonline: We never knew it would stand for Jackson Charvel Fender...

Yes, I apologize... I was going to post this in main, but I realize I'm pissed right now and will be spewing anti-Jackson vitriol for the next few weeks/months/whatever.

So, can we have a fender sub forum now?

The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Originally posted by xenophobe View Post
    yes, i apologize... I was going to post this in main, but i realize i'm pissed right now and will be spewing anti-jackson vitriol for the next few weeks/months/whatever.

So, can we have a fender sucks forum now?

fify
    Haters gonna hate
    Dilluting the brand one MUTT at a time.

Comment

Love my Jacksons and my fenders
      Jackson KV2
      Jackson KE1T
      Jackson KE1F
      Jackson SL1

Comment

What is this, 2003?
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Yeah, I got rejected for a custom I was certain they would approve. :P

I'm being a bitter old bitch.

And... this is me being a whiny bitch. So take note so you may correctly identify it. :P
          Last edited by xenophobe; 08-24-2012, 02:19 AM.
          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

is this a kind of a troll? doesn't "f" stand for "forum"

Comment

so, if it isn't breaking any rules....what got rejected? i am curious so i don't waste time and energy (along with hopes and dreams) with my next CS order...
              GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by vampire dark View Post
                is this a kind of a troll? doesn't "f" stand for "forum"
                Of course it is, seems like the perfect time for some random pictures .....

Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Was this about a reverse head PC1?

Edit: Never mind, saw in the other thread what you were after...
                  Last edited by Ward; 08-24-2012, 08:31 AM.

Comment

I understand you're pissed, but it's pretty cut & dry that Jackson will only do stratheads on artist sigs, not on any custom order. For whatever reason, Fender will let them do CS Charvels with the headstock, but only certain artist model Jacksons can have it. The way it was explained back in '04 or '05 before they allowed Charvel strathead CS orders, even though JCMI is owned by Fender, it still functions as a separate company that has to negotiate with Fender to license the headstock, with money actually moving from one balance sheet to the other, and apparently the agreement is very specific about what is allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                      I understand you're pissed, but it's pretty cut & dry that Jackson will only do stratheads on artist sigs, not on any custom order. For whatever reason, Fender will let them do CS Charvels with the headstock, but only certain artist model Jacksons can have it. The way it was explained back in '04 or '05 before they allowed Charvel strathead CS orders, even though JCMI is owned by Fender, it still functions as a separate company that has to negotiate with Fender to license the headstock, with money actually moving from one balance sheet to the other, and apparently the agreement is very specific about what is allowed.
                      And that is the most ass backwards, retarded thing Ive ever read. Gibson had no issue with the Kramers having the banana hs. Im gonna work on a disparaging acronym for Fender.
                      HTTP 404 - Signature Not Found

Comment

Working...
                      X