shooting at the Empire State Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shooting at the Empire State Building

people are snapping all over this country. many people are losing everything they have.
    dark days are falling upon too many. i fear these kind of headlines are only going to escalate.
    this country is self destructing from within. fuckin' sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/24/justic...-empire-state/
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

It's not just the US Tommy. People are being fed in to the 1%'s money making machine and the world population is stretching resources to the limit. We may see shit go Mad Max still in our lifetimes.
    GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

It's bad news, alright. None of my cousins have posted on Facebook saying it's one of us so far, but I am praying for a bunch of Irish-Greek-Italian kin right now! This stuff is just crazy - they say he was laid off a year ago? Unreal...
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
        We may see shit go Mad Max still in our lifetimes.
        Count on it, there's way to many things on the precipice of madness. Nero's fiddling .....
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

i'm thoroughly confident this world has less than 50 years. it has less than 10 years to continue the way its going right now without some sort of major hiccup.
          and that's not a swipe at obama either. i'm anti-politician period. not all of them, but just too many of them are either out for themselves,
          or , simply not qualified, or even more simply, retarded. yes retarded. politically correct? not me. and i'll be the first to say i am retarded.
          we need to find Alexander the great's body, get some large heaters and some heavy industrial smelling salts, bring that fucker back to life
          and let him clean house again. it's the only way. i'm sorry. actually no i'm not.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
            Count on it, there's way to many things on the precipice of madness. Nero's fiddling .....
            you know what i like about Nero? He was such a lousy musician according to the information at hand, so it was rather fitting
            with a hack emperor and fiddler playing while his empire burned. we're supposed to lean from history, but somehow, we never do.
            and i am as guilty as anyone about learning from mistakes.

Comment

Originally posted by lerxstcat View Post
              It's bad news, alright. None of my cousins have posted on Facebook saying it's one of us so far, but I am praying for a bunch of Irish-Greek-Italian kin right now! This stuff is just crazy - they say he was laid off a year ago? Unreal...
              I have friends and family who work there and live in the neighborhood Rich, i'm not ready for bad news over either. 9-11
              was bad enough for me.
              There was a documentary on HBO a few weeks ago about people out on long island who literally at the nd. they are losing everything
              they own not to mention there own spirit ans self respect, and these are people who had it fairly good. i fear these snapping are only going to increase.

Comment

Sorry, this has nothing to do with the economy. This guy was a psycho murdering mental infant. He had a documented problem with the man he murdered like a coward.

Suggesting that he did this because he was out of work is a joke. It's almost excusing his actions. And the 1%. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Hey maybe we'll find out the dead 41 year old guy who just wanted to go to work was in the 1%. Sounds like he was pretty high up at his firm. Maybe we won't have to feel so bad about this story. He kinda deserved it.

Right?

Comment

Originally posted by Vass View Post
                  Sorry, this has nothing to do with the economy. This guy was a psycho murdering mental infant. He had a documented problem with the man he murdered like a coward.

Suggesting that he did this because he was out of work is a joke. It's almost excusing his actions. And the 1%. What the hell does that have to do with anything?

Hey maybe we'll find out the dead 41 year old guy who just wanted to go to work was in the 1%. Sounds like he was pretty high up at his firm. Maybe we won't have to feel so bad about this story. He kinda deserved it.

Right?

Agreed -This was pre-med. As well, we hear about EVERY assault with a gun within minutes! Nothing is missed these days which I really think blows everything out of proportion.

I'm not sure I'm ready to stay in the bomb shelter yet.
                  -Now....shut up n play yer guitar

Comment

Vass, the noble thing to do would have been for the guy to shoot himself instead of harming others, but all i'm saying is that
                    alot of people are losing everything they have and i think we'll see more outbursts like this. then again, this happens everyday,
                    but being that it happened in new york city at the center of it gives it even more media attention.

Comment

It may be hard to believe guys, but this country has seen much harder times than these. We're still around despite the dooms dayers.
                      Last edited by Whoopu2; 08-24-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                        It may be hard to believe guys, but this country has seen much harder times than these. We're still around despite the dooms dayers.
                        those hard times were met by stronger people in my opinion, meaning our grand parents, and parents. i wouldn't say i'm a doomsdayer, i just think
                        people are much softer now than before, which gives the people who are holding the reigns an easier time of controlling things.
                        they like people divided and distracted. i'm guilty, all i really care about is music and sports, but rough times are still in their infancy for many,
                        and it's starting to show. the world needs some change, and to do that you have to upset some certain factions that don't want change for the better.
                        and how do you make change for the better? i have no idea, i see alot of suffering going on, and we ALL suffer of course, but maybe i'm just getting old
                        and am watching way to many documentaries and such. i don't know, i'm biased because i am a new yorker and always will be and this hits too close to home
                        for me, so please excuse my bullshit rhetoric that i always post on here, it's a habit i can't shake. i like yapping on here, always have.

Comment

it was a disgruntled former employee who was laid off about a year ago and shot one of his co-workers. The cops killed the guy and 8 other people took bullets in the cross-fire. My guess is those are all police bullets hitting innocent bystanders.

did you happen to see the video of the cops killing a homeless mans dog who was protecting him because he was having a seizure? In a crowded street with a bus in background the cop fired a shot into the dog because the dog wouldn't let the cops get close to the guy. The other homeless folks were telling the cops the dog is over protective and just let the seizure end. I couldn't believe they fired off a round at a dog in the middle of a crowded NYC street....
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                            We may see shit go Mad Max still in our lifetimes.
                            I fear that as well. I do think about it as I see how things are going in such bad direction in our world. Hey, Rome fell, and the Titanic sank. I dont want to be doom and gloom but the shit is a possibility. You watch Mad Max and thats just about how it would become I think. people scavanging for anything they can find to survive.
                            "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

We need an official JCF December 21st End of the Mayan Calender (not to mention the world) Bender Party.
                              We must all gravitate to one chosen JCF site, voted upon by all of course to make it fair, and let it rip.
                              It's a win , win situation. If the world ends, we go out in style, hammered, laughing and together.
                              If the world doesn't end, we hung out, got hammered and go home for Christmas. Where's the problem?
                              Ringside seats for the end of the world, equipped with the best pot available, and whatever else anyone wants to use.

We must start appointing officers for this. I think itwould be a blast. I'm nominating , and seconding i might add, my appointment
                              as the "Joint" Leader of the Group, haa haa!!! Don't worry, every official elected will be a leader, as well as everyone who is not.

Comment

Working...
                              X