No announcement yet.

shooting at the Empire State Building

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is with me? (i can hear the crickets already)
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I'm in, Tommy! Where's that old pic of us in the fruitbat van?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

We had a situation in Mass. where there was a leak in the major duct that feeds water into Boston and surrounding communities. Everyone still had water and all you to do was boil it to use it but assholes still fought over bottled water in stores. What is going to happen when there is a real disaster?

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
          We had a situation in Mass. where there was a leak in the major duct that feeds water into Boston and surrounding communities. Everyone still had water and all you to do was boil it to use it but assholes still fought over bottled water in stores. What is going to happen when there is a real disaster?
          that's a good question, that possibly the greatest picture in jcf history.

Comment

Originally posted by Kempo Bulldog View Post
            fuckin' frightening. you're right. what will happen if anything runs out, be it oil, water(which is actually happening right now) food, gasoline,
            i could go on and on. Kempo, how long did that ordeal take to get fixed? spooky story there.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
              I'm in, Tommy! Where's that old pic of us in the fruitbat van?
              i misquted you, that's a good question. that was some genius work in that photo.

Comment

Sure was genius! I wish I could find that pic. Well, I'm off to dinner... be back later to see what shenanigans I missed.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

From my experience back in 05, in times of disaster people are more concerned with shooting each other over TVs and stereos than anything stupid like drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    Sure was genius! I wish I could find that pic. Well, I'm off to dinner... be back later to see what shenanigans I missed.
                    you eat dinner at Shenanigans?
                    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
                      From my experience back in 05, in times of disaster people are more concerned with shooting each other over TVs and stereos than anything stupid like drinking water.
                      i don't envy you for going through that, hope nothing bad happened to you.
                      That turned into a disaster with no relief to a disaster with the attention turned to the looters with wet woofers and still no help
                      to the overrun from the initial disaster. unreal to watch.

Comment

I can tell you this though, if shit does go all Mad Max, I am going to get a fuckin mohawk for sure. and dye it purple or blue or some fuckin thing like that. Oh yea, its going to be football shoulder pads, leather, spikes, chains all that shit. its going to be like an alice cooper concert without all the music and guitars.

Comment

if it went mad max, i'd get a lounge chair, a bottle of scotch, and start shooting speedballs again and watch it all sink into the
                          earth, or simply get devoured by whatever gang of crazies that happen to pass by.
                          I'd tell them to have me for dinner, they could get wasted off the barbecuing of me.

Comment

oh yea, and I would get ass-less chaps too. in fact, I might even get those even if the world dont end.

Comment

get a pair of scissors and cut out the back of a pair of your jeans if you're that worked up, haa haa!!

Comment

Im not worked up yet. I get worked up when I am making cookies.

Comment

Working...
                                X