• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're always making cookies then pal.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
      i don't envy you for going through that, hope nothing bad happened to you.
      That turned into a disaster with no relief to a disaster with the attention turned to the looters with wet woofers and still no help
      to the overrun from the initial disaster. unreal to watch.
      Thanks. My family did relatively okay, especially considering the circumstances. I was just a 15 year old kid at the time, but it was a real eye-opener to human nature when shit hits the fan. Those first few days were pretty damn scary, I remember my dad and I clenching onto a pair of AR-15s while potential looters (and a few bootleggers) roamed the streets at night on rafts and ATVs. There's nothing quite like being a 15 year old holding an assault rifle to your chest and sitting infront of the door under the candle light listening to the engines, voices, and occasionally gunshots outside, realizing you and you're family are on you're own.

That said, now that I think of it.. it was a lot like Mad Max. Except with more water..

Comment

Originally posted by Whoopu2 View Post
        it was a lot like Mad Max. Except with more water..
        Click image for larger version

Name:	waterworld.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2446291
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

fuckin' frightening. you're right. what will happen if anything runs out, be it oil, water(which is actually happening right now) food, gasoline,
          i could go on and on. Kempo, how long did that ordeal take to get fixed? spooky story there.
          It lasted a few days. My town has it's own water supply so it didn't affect us too much. Another time, we had a boil order for a 4 or 5 days when they detected coliform in test samples last year. Same deal, never lost supply, just had to boil to use. It's funny how we as a society have progressed but I never remember shit like this happening when I was groing up. I think past generations put more emphasis on basic needs like food and water, now our resources are squandered on bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
            you eat dinner at Shenanigans?
            Yes. I try not to eat the pubes, though.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

All nine wounded were hit by NYPD...

3 by gunshot wounds, 6 by fragment...

Comment

All nine wounded were hit by NYPD...

3 by gunshot wounds, 6 by fragment...
                Are you serious?! I see some serious shit about to happen for the nypd! They'll probably get off the hook though... If they do, I hope people to start to see who the real criminals in this country are.
                Jackson ke3 kelly trans blue
                Jackson Dk2m bengal with emg 81/85

Comment

at least make them go back to the range to practice, i mean holy fuckin' shit. the fragment part is pretty much
                  a crap shoot and probably almost uncontrollable, especially in a city, any major city. i don't care what avenue
                  you live on, how many doormen you may have in front of your building, in a big city, are you really safe anywhere?

Comment

I think cops have itchy trigger fingers.

Here's a story that happened in a town where I lived...

There was this guy in walmart that started acting weird because he came off his med's, well 2 cops came in and shot him no less than 15 times in the middle of an aisle... and they got away with it! What the fuck!

Comment

hey-zeus christo! that's eye poppingly alarming. was he siezing up, or lashing out at others?
                      either way, 15 to the body is, i don't have the words.

Comment

The aisle was basically empty and he was just knocking shit over; no one got hurt by him.

I thought shooting him 15 times was a *little* excessive! But in Utah, cops get away with that kind of shit.

I can list like 10 other things that cops have done off the top of my head, like rape, shooting into crowded streets, stealing drug money and drugs (I've heard of this from a city commissioner), tazing someone to death... But it just pisses me off for the rest of day and doesn't really accomplish anything positive.

Comment

Working...
                        X