No announcement yet.

My JCF Government for the End of the World Mayan Calender Bender

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fruitbat, I'm gonna Genghis Khan your little greek fairy ass into the sidewalk crack If this event turns out to be an all-talk/omg we're gonna die/lets hold our hands together and pray borefest.
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by tonemonster View Post
      I just hope the Mayans were shitty at math. Personally I think they were lazy and got tired of counting at 2012
      They were shit at music too. They didn't have electric guitars neither they could write Wagnerian operas.
      "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Originally posted by Endrik View Post
        Fruitbat, I'm gonna Genghis Khan your little greek fairy ass into the sidewalk crack If this event turns out to be an all-talk/omg we're gonna die/lets hold our hands together and pray borefest.
        Not my vilest enemy has spoken like you to me, I was crowned King at 20, conquered the known world and was ruler of all at 25. Everyone that came after me,
        stood back and directed from afar, I lead from the front, not mention i never lost a battle. And, every other general after me, and to this day study my moves,
        and uses strikes out of my personal playbook. And, I'm much smarter than you Ghengis, you're merely a bloodthirsty murdering savage that lived into your 60's.
        I brought the sword, but i also brought culture. You brought the sword, and your voracious appetite for raping women. although your land mass of conquerage
        was unseen before its time, I did it with 40,000 morons who followed me blindly, i was always outnumbered, and i always , always, won.

Now, on to more pressing matters, Endy, or you saying your above my idea here? All I'm saying is why take a chance, I will be fucked up on dec. 21st.
        you can book that bet with any house in vegas and get paid off on it. haa haaa haa!!!
        Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

I dont gamble
          "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

that's good, more money for your booze.

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
              that's good, more money for your booze.
              as bill says, these are facts. I still enjoy hookers though.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Tommy just promise me you don't take along some of those new fat dickless losers whose girlfriends got fucked by hippies or some shit... I'll fucking loose it and you know it! Make sure you get Rsmacker and Bill Z there.

Comment

Tommy just promise me you don't take along some of those new fat dickless losers whose girlfriends got fucked by hippies or some shit... I'll fucking loose it and you know it! Make sure you get Rsmacker and Bill Z there.
                  lose it or not, I will have you impaled on a stick for 2-3 days. you haven't woken me up on the phone in a while.
                  give me a call, preferably not at 2 a.m., things have changd around here. actually, in a way they haven't, at least
                  sleep habit wise, i wake up every two hours for an hour, pain in the fuckin' ass, but what can you do?

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy View Post
                    I will have you impaled on a stick for 2-3 days. pain in the fuckin' ass, but what can you do?
                    So it's gonna be that kind of party
                    Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

I'll call you as soon as I can... I'm off now... gotta have some sleep, rehearsals every day this week + gigs and studio stuff, almost like work which sucks because a random redneck on the net can't say "get a job" to me anymore... which is almost offensive... there's no meaning of life when my very existence doesn't piss off a bunch stupid cunts.

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                        So it's gonna be that kind of party
                        same kind of intensity, but in a much different way Jaysta! hardee harr harr harr!!

Comment

I'll call you as soon as I can... I'm off now... gotta have some sleep, rehearsals every day this week + gigs and studio stuff, almost like work which sucks because a random redneck on the net can't say "get a job" to me anymore... which is almost offensive... there's no meaning of life when my very existence doesn't piss off a bunch stupid cunts.

that's great news man! didn't know you were gigging and playing that much, makes me smile.

Comment

i nominate myself as prime minister of tail. i tap it first to be sure it's safe
                            1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Originally posted by buzzsaww View Post
                              i nominate myself as prime minister of tail. i tap it first to be sure it's safe
                              you've been gone too long Buzz, you're officially nominated for all and every position that comes up by default,
                              good to see you!

Comment

Buzzsaw=PMOT Primary begins right now. Do we have anyone else up for that
                                prime minister of tail office?

Comment

Working...
                                X